Anybody in Nashville, TN.?
Mar 17, 2006 at 5:57 PM Post #77 of 127
Final directions...

If you're coming south on 65 as you go around downtown take exit Broadway/Demonbreun 209B

Go across Broadway(West End) and get to the far right lane.

Turn Right on Demonbruen

Go up to roundabout-there is a huge statue in the center of nekkid people (If I remember ask me to play you Hillbilly **** for you)

Turn right... only way you can turn

Follow around, pass first turnoff by new building under construction

Take next turnoff which is 17th Avenue south/Music Square west. Get in left lane and go through light down 17th.

Go about a Mile. Go through light which is Grand

Come up to next light which is Edgehill. Turn left at that light onto Edgehill.

As you turn you'll see an alley on the left. Take it and pull into our parking lot on the right.

Here's what the building looks like...
work.jpg

If you're coming North on 65 around the city get off at Demonbruen exit 209B

Go up to light. Turn left. You're on Demonbruen and now follow above directions as you approach the Roundabout.

That's it! Looking forward to seeing everyone. If anyone has any problems call 615.321.9552 and then I believe the menu says dial 2 to get ahold of someone after hours. I'll be there at 9.
Here's to a great meet!

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?cs...ze=s&compass=s

Mar 17, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #79 of 127
To the best of our ability. Just bring some CDs, iPod ect. THere will be a few listening stations for you to choose from.

Mar 17, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #81 of 127
Here’s what I’m bringing...

- Wadia 830 CDP
- Sennheiser HD650
- Moon Blue Dragon V2 balanced
- Adaptor to drive ¼” phono / standard cans

wadia22kl.jpg

Currently at 40 hours burn-in, and they show great potential.

Since I’m pretty new to headphones, I would love to get input from you guys while I still have a chance to return / exchange.

I’ve started this thread to document my experiences with this configuration.

BTW: What time do you plan to get going?

Mar 17, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #83 of 127
I'll just post the address for anyone that wants to Google it...

Music City Digital
1111 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212

Mar 18, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #84 of 127
Quote:

Somebody wants an X-Can? I'll bring my V-2 if you want. I'm thinking about selling it to help fund some RS-1s.

That would be great if you can bring it, if you don't mind. How much are you thinking of selling it for?

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #85 of 127
i'd love to show up on the 25th. i'm also at tech (whatsup zutme) and will probably go home to the nashville 'burbs for the weekend anyway.

does anyone have an old wireless audio device like a SLIMP3 or a used Squeezebox?

Mar 18, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #87 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman
I'll just post the address for anyone that wants to Google it...

Music City Digital
1111 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212

Does this look correct? I think your place is to the left, right past the red balloon marker right?
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=11...8,0.001829&t=h
Last time I got lost for a couple minutes...

Mar 19, 2006 at 3:27 PM Post #88 of 127
Yeah I got lost last time too, going to try and get a bit more familiar with the area this time.

After the meet I'm definitely going to spend as much time as possible at The Great Escape (huge vinyl/cd/comic book/movie/etc. shop very near the meet). Maybe a quick trip over to Grimey's too. That place is the coolest little indie record shop known to man as far as I'm concerned. Somebody steal my wallet for me!

Alwayswantmore, can't wait to hear how your rig sounds. I've heard a couple of insane balanced rigs (Headroom Blockhead and Singlepower SDS-XLR) with HD-650's. They were both amazing and I'm a huge fan of balanced operation. It will be interesting to hear how the Wadia handles it.

Mar 19, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #89 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Alwayswantmore, can't wait to hear how your rig sounds. I've heard a couple of insane balanced rigs (Headroom Blockhead and Singlepower SDS-XLR) with HD-650's. They were both amazing and I'm a huge fan of balanced operation. It will be interesting to hear how the Wadia handles it.

I look forward to your input. This is the first and only set of high-end cans I've heard. But I must admit they do sound great.

Mar 20, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #90 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful
Does this look correct? I think your place is to the left, right past the red balloon marker right?
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=11...8,0.001829&t=h
Last time I got lost for a couple minutes...

No... that's a block away. Here's an adjusted map by me. That's our parking lot. Remember... we're on a corner right by the intersection...

location.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back