Anybody has any 3mm LEDs? (Or anybody placing any orders soon) - Canada prefered :)
Oct 13, 2006 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

I'm sure this probably isn't the "correct" place to ask this, but I did figure it would be the most effective.

I'm building a few SOHA amps and I forgot to order 3mm LEDs to stick into the tube socket. Of course I have everything else that I need and really don't want to spend the $10 shipping + $8 handling fees to any of the places to order just a few LEDs.

If anybody has a few extra ones or if somebody is placing an order to Digikey / Mouser / Newark / whatever, could someone please add an order for a few ultra bright 3mm LEDs, RED or BLUE prefered.

I would gladly pay the cost of them plus shipping (which is why I prefer Canada), you can probably just stick them into a regular envelope taped to the inside of a folded sheet of paper and mail it using regular mail and I'll get them in like 2-3 days.

Thanks guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #2 of 6
where in toronto are you? Active surplus has a pretty good selection if you can find them (organization is not their specialty). Or there are a couple of places just off Dixie rd in Mississauga that would prob have them

Oct 13, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #5 of 6
Try LS Diodes.

$2 shipping world-wide, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back