Anybody ever heard that Bose Triport CD Player?
Jul 7, 2005 at 8:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Mercuttio

Key Conspirator in the Quest to Murder Music
Out of sheer curiosity, has anyone ever heard that "Bose Triport CD Player?" I'm sure, like the headphones, it's a pure POS... just wondering though.

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #3 of 30
Most likely. Call it grim fascination though...

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:37 PM Post #4 of 30
lolz noob. wut do u knoe. bose iz the best teir product is quality unlike sony and panasoicn. i usde the sonyn dne1 before it was complicated and hard to use.t eh remoatea was small and text was hard to see too. bose triport cd system actauly has a widescreen lcd with backlist that i can actaully navigate. the suond is the best if u dont beleive me. bose develop a technique called psychoacoustics and basicly it do is determine the way you listen to music and automatically adjust the acoustic equlizatiobn to match wit your tsate. ifyou buy the fullsytem it even come witha bose triport and its the best headpone i ever head. if you dnot ebleive me go to cnet.cmo and read the revie wand see what the other peolpe said.

my misson is to defend Bose from poeple who hate them but dont know what their takling aboot. so unless u actaulyl heard it your self dont be bashing BOse cuz u know its good.

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:39 PM Post #5 of 30
eek.gif

WOW.

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #7 of 30
Jul 7, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
lolz noob. wut do u knoe. bose iz the best teir product is quality unlike sony and panasoicn. i usde the sonyn dne1 before it was complicated and hard to use.t eh remoatea was small and text was hard to see too. bose triport cd system actauly has a widescreen lcd with backlist that i can actaully navigate. the suond is the best if u dont beleive me. bose develop a technique called psychoacoustics and basicly it do is determine the way you listen to music and automatically adjust the acoustic equlizatiobn to match wit your tsate. ifyou buy the fullsytem it even come witha bose triport and its the best headpone i ever head. if you dnot ebleive me go to cnet.cmo and read the revie wand see what the other peolpe said.

my misson is to defend Bose from poeple who hate them but dont know what their takling aboot. so unless u actaulyl heard it your self dont be bashing BOse cuz u know its good.

Terry,
Shouldn't your post have been in all CAPS with a lot more "LOL's" and "ROFLMAO" and "Dude" and the rest of that stuff
rolleyes.gif
. You're gonna' have to practice a bit before you can get into any fanboi clubs.
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caboose
Terry,
Shouldn't your post have been in all CAPS with a lot more "LOL's" and "ROFLMAO" and "Dude" and the rest of that stuff
rolleyes.gif
. You're gonna' have to practice a bit before you can get into any fanboi clubs.
biggrin.gif

Check and mate. Check and mate.

Jul 7, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #10 of 30
DUDE, THE THREAD INDICATE CURIOUSITY, BUT THEN THE POSTED ENDED UP JUST BEING ABOUT BASHING BOSE ANYWAY SO I THOUGHT ITS KINDA OF POINTLESS AND A WASTE OF TIMEM. THERE ARE SO MUCH POINTLESS BOSE BASHING THREADS BEFORE I THOUGHT ITS KIND OF UNNECCESARY. LOLZ. ROFLMAO.

Jul 8, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
DUDE, THE THREAD INDICATE CURIOUSITY, BUT THEN THE POSTED ENDED UP JUST BEING ABOUT BASHING BOSE ANYWAY SO I THOUGHT ITS KINDA OF POINTLESS AND A WASTE OF TIMEM. THERE ARE SO MUCH POINTLESS BOSE BASHING THREADS BEFORE I THOUGHT ITS KIND OF UNNECCESARY. LOLZ. ROFLMAO.

Sorry, too many words spelled correctly to the point that I actually understand what you are saying.
tongue.gif
Also try doing it in both caps and lower case, maybe give it some different color so its even more annoying.
icon10.gif

Jul 8, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi
Sorry, too many words spelled correctly to the point that I actually understand what you are saying.
tongue.gif
Also try doing it in both caps and lower case, maybe give it some different color so its even more annoying.
icon10.gif

NO use 1337 speak!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back