Any Texas Meets Coming Up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2006 at 1:44 PM Post #61 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
Sounds great.

Thaddy the jello pool and wrestling girls we lined up may need to be cancelled.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Great
mad.gif
I don't even care about the deposit we made, those girls sounded so nice on the phone!

Sep 26, 2006 at 11:46 PM Post #63 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Great
mad.gif
I don't even care about the deposit we made, those girls sounded so nice on the phone!

They said they could meet us later at the Motel. I don't imagine anyone else will be interested though.

Oct 3, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #64 of 109
Well, sad to say the McAlister EA-6 is another week out, so I have nothing special to bring... so, I'll have to bow out on this one.

Oct 4, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #66 of 109
Damnit, you really know how to hurt a guy... :)

It's a double whammy - my daughter lives in Austin, but will be in a training class in SA for the weekend... so, it just isn't meant to be. At least this weekend. But, we will have other opportunities, eh?

al

Nov 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #68 of 109
Bump for an Austin, TX meet.  I also know a couple fellows who lurk on headfi here in Austin that would be interested.  As far as I'm aware, the hifi stores around Austin only have Grado, and I would love to hear some other stuff as well as try out some amps/dacs/sources, etc.

Dec 10, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #74 of 109
There's a Houston meet in mid January forming up. Check this forum for the post.

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #75 of 109
Is it acceptable for basically a complete headphones "noob" to attend? I am really interested in this and am looking to advance my knowledge, but I would be going with a set of beginner cans and would have limited to no knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back