Any Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois head-fiers?
Oct 31, 2008 at 5:45 AM Post #2 of 9
I suggest you post this in the chiunifi thread. thats where most of the illinois people are. I'm in the chicago burbs, I would be hip to a meet, but I dont really have a house to host in.

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:50 AM Post #3 of 9
my girlfriend lives about 15-20 minutes from Moline on the Illinois side so I'd perhaps be willing to travel out there to see her and take her to a mini-meet.

Hopefully we can get some interest because I have never gone to a meet and I'm sure she'd benefit from the experience as well. (I'm slowly getting her into good quality audio too!)

Nov 3, 2008 at 6:35 AM Post #5 of 9
Wow, I sure would love to listen to the RS-1s, HP-2, and HD-650s, I'd feel bad for you though, cause all I have are Grado SR-60s, JVC HA-RX 900 and a Sony D-15 PCDP, although you'd have a chance to listen to my cheap budget gear.

Nov 4, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #6 of 9
I wouldn't mind driving a bit to the Quad cities for a meet. Would be a lot of fun.

Dec 31, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #8 of 9
I realize how old this thread is, but I'm relatively new to Head-Fi and I'm very interested in meets closer to the Quad-Cities area or Eastern Iowa. If there are any that I'm unaware of, I'd love to attend or help out.

-eli

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #9 of 9
I would also be interested. I am in Peoria I'll and could host a small meet and would also drive in this area to meet. I really want to hear a lot of the equipment I read about on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back