Any post DCA Stealth closed-back flagships?
Mar 10, 2023 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ZzBOG

100+ Head-Fier
I’ve been waiting for Canjam NYC hoping for some exciting closed-back announcements. It seems there wasn’t anything to rival DCA Stealth, not only at Canjam but even in the last year.
Is that so?
Or is there anything.

Mar 10, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #2 of 7
They did have a panel of experts vote for best in different categories. In Google news I saw a link to the results. The one I want to try is the new Hifiman closed back Audivina. The he-r10p is just too expensive.

Mar 10, 2023 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 7
ZMF Atrium closed coming out next month. I have a prototype on my skull as I type. It's fantastic.

Mar 10, 2023 at 10:23 PM Post #4 of 7
They did have a panel of experts vote for best in different categories. In Google news I saw a link to the results. The one I want to try is the new Hifiman closed back Audivina. The he-r10p is just too expensive.
Do you have a link by any chance ?

Mar 13, 2023 at 8:52 PM Post #6 of 7
I’ve been waiting for Canjam NYC hoping for some exciting closed-back announcements. It seems there wasn’t anything to rival DCA Stealth, not only at Canjam but even in the last year.
Is that so?
Or is there anything.
You should check out Kennerton Rognir (Planar). An excellent TOTL closed-back planar, though it is not new.

Mar 14, 2023 at 6:45 AM Post #7 of 7
I don’t know why but somehow I feel like the Focal Stellia are still the best closed back for my preferences.
It can also be due to sealing issues with lots of other headphones but the Stellia truly sound and fit the best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back