Any place to buy a pair of Fostex drivers?

1. WilliamLeonhart
    Sadly I seem to have broken the drivers on my AHD2000. I looked up Google and eBay and could only find one place (Full Compass) where they sell TH600 and TH900 drivers but require actual photo of those headphones (and their drivers too) to purchase.
    Is there any other choice that might be compatible? The D2000 didn't cost much, but I just don't want to waste these find parts.

Thank you

Ps: a picture of the victim
    IMG_2970.JPG

2. jon parker
  3. HiGHFLYiN9
    I repaired a client's Denons a little while back and there are zero replacements available from Denon for D2000/D5000/D7000. I tried Fostex direct and they only sell in the U.S. via reseller. I ended up installing TH-900 drivers from Full Compass as they were the only replacement drivers available. They weren't asking for photos back then. Not sure if they are offering TH-X00 drivers as of yet, but it's worth asking. Bottom line, you're going to have to go through Full Compass to get something that fits. Wish I had better news for you but I've already done the legwork and that's the conclusion I came to.

4. WilliamLeonhart
  5. WilliamLeonhart
    Well in their reply FC said that their own supplier requires photos. I will try contacting Fostex in Japan and China, hopefully there is an answer