Any other kid head-fiers?
Sep 21, 2014 at 4:32 AM Post #16 of 23
Hey guys 
biggrin.gif

Just turned 17 and got the micro iDSD as a birthday present from my parents. I also just got a DX90 which is worth close to a year's worth of savings for me

Nov 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #20 of 23
I'm 14.  I have the AKG Q701's, and I'm close to getting the Schiit Vali to drive them.  I'm also getting the M100's for Christmas, so I'll be completely decked out in January.
I'm also interested in learning HTML5, so I can construct a music review site, making music myself, and being a source of happiness to those around me.
Luckily for me, I know how to get money without doing anything illegal (drugs, other crimes) or anything that will kill me (manufacturing graphene).
We are the musicians of the next generation.  We all have superior ability to pay attention to detail compared to the other teens.  We will rise to greater acclaim, and possibly forget where we were going.
Derp.

Jan 6, 2020 at 12:06 AM Post #21 of 23
Turning 23 years old this year! Are any of you guys still around? How's college my guys

Jul 17, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #23 of 23
Turning 23 years old this year! Are any of you guys still around? How's college my guys

Oh wow, haven’t been here in a while lol. I’m 21 now. The Shures are long gone and so is the Fiio X1 (although it was still kicking when I sold it this March!) and I’ve cycled through a number of other headphones. I’m in grad school and working now so I really don’t have time to sit and listen like I used to. Now I just have the M50xBTs and Grado SR80is, although I’m probably gonna sell the latter. Hopefully some day when I’m not doing everything under the sun I can sit back and relax with a decent pair of headphones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back