1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Any old fart head-fi'ers still around?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. bangraman Contributor

Quote:

Eh? You're familiar with Head-Fi, right? [​IMG]

2. pigmode

Quote:

Can I have my HD580s back in the exact condition in which you got it? (har)

3. gloco
    LOL....you're gonna love this:  I plan on selling them.  They have been sitting in the box for years, unused.  

Quote:

4. pigmode

Quote:

Was just kidding actually--I have an HD600 now. Interesting to see more first year members popping up.

5. mercbuggy
    Not sure if I am a mid fart or an old fart...and will hit 40 in July. Not been in here for ages and so nice to see this thread and some names I used to follow (did not post enough to become well known myself). Guess I went to into listening mode rather than worrying about the gear quite so much.

6. scompton Contributor
    I'm pretty sure they mean old as in time at head-fi.

7. JMT Moderator
    I still hang out here, mostly in the Mod Lounge. Still have my HD650's and my HeadRoom Max.
    Funny thing, of all the amps I built in the past, I kept none for myself.

8. plainsong

Ah, the days that the Members Lounge looked more like TIO. I'm guessing most of us in this thread remember TIO. :D
    Quote:

9. mercbuggy
    I know what was meant, was just surprised I had joined back in 2004 and am not looking forward to the four zero!

10. kwkarth
    Somebody call for old farts?

11. kwkarth

Quote:

Yup, I liked TIO.

12. 00940
    TIO ? It took away precious hours of my life I'll never get back. Was fun while it lasted though :wink:

But somehow, I'm happy it isn't accessible anymore, I entered some bad flamming wars back then and said some stupid things.

13. wink

Quote:
    Is anyone immune to this delightful malady.
    As I get older it seems that people my age are taking the advice of the Ulysses club to heart.

Their motto is "Grow old disgracefully".

I still maintain ther is a difference between gumption and foolhardiness. The former is more amenable to a longer and less eventful life than the latter. (Yes, that's latter, not latte.)

14. plainsong
    Churro... Or pretzel?

15. scompton Contributor
    [​IMG]

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last