Any meets in the Wisconsin Area? (Milwaukee, Madison, Fox Valley, Chicago)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #7 of 35
I'm in Madison and could contribute HD650s, Hifiman HE-6, a Project Ember, ODAC, and Bantam Gold speaker amp. I don't have the ability to travel very far to a meet though as I don't have a car.

Feb 9, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #8 of 35
Here is the thread for the Chicago area yearly meet up

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672203/chi-uni-fi-8-saturday-june-21-2014-interest-check-thread

I have been a few times, a great bunch of guys and always a fun time.

Feb 11, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #10 of 35
I don't know exact numbers but I would say 35+ as some people come and go during the time but majority set up and stay the entire time.  The last few years was in a hotel conference room and it started getting tight with the tables and gear set up to walk around.

You can look up the past events for the comments and see some pictures to get a feel.

Feb 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #11 of 35
i can make a Madison/Milwaukee trip if it coincided with my every other weekend work schedule.

Feb 19, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #13 of 35
i can bring whatever. i have cablin fever and am looking for an excuse to go to The Great Dane and the Essen Haus. maybe nab a steak at Cafe Continental.

Feb 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #14 of 35
For right now I do not have the time to organize something - my schedule is going to be pretty intense over the next year. However, if somebody else is up for it, I would definitely come. Otherwise, I may just go to the Chicago one in the summer.

Apr 11, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #15 of 35
Im gonna throw my hat into the rink as well, I would def be interested but I am also a beginner and my equipment is a little shabby. But hey, I would be more than willing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back