Any Meet in Boston area?
Mar 2, 2006 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 134

goto2003

500+ Head-Fier
Looking for a meet opportunity in Boston area, any information?

Mar 2, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #3 of 134
I would be totally in, and so would at least one of my freinds. Unfortunetly, it's not at all feasable for me to host one.
frown.gif

And yeah, it'd be much better for it to actually be in Boston, far away places like Marlboro aren't accessable to carless people like my freinds and me.

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #4 of 134
drp and Salt Peanuts were the ones who got the last two meets going I believe (and did a great job too). I think the main issue is finding and getting a place that would be suitable. Also, I'd recommend car-pooling if thats at all possible. I ended up going with two other Head-fi'ers in my car last time.

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #7 of 134
I'm always up for a gathering. Sorry I can only host in the Marlborough area (connections), but if there's enough interest and folks available for carpooling duties, we can get you all there.

Don't forget, the National Meet is quickly approaching as well. April is just around the corner. If you can steal a ride and share some space, it is the event of events.

Dave

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #8 of 134
Given the upcoming national meet I think it'd make sense to shoot for later in the summer for another Boston Area Meet.

Nate

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #9 of 134
i'd try to make it, but i can't host. i know two of my other friends (head-fiers hembergler and ikrit42) would also come, and we'd all be coming by train from the north shore/cape ann in all likelihood

Mar 3, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #10 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
Given the upcoming national meet I think it'd make sense to shoot for later in the summer for another Boston Area Meet.

Nate

If you want to have one in the summer, my new place should be all set, I could use some people to help break it in
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #13 of 134
I am game for a summer meet. Would be cool to have it in the city but that may best cost ineffective.

What's up Schpanky?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 6:35 PM Post #14 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67
I am game for a summer meet. Would be cool to have it in the city but that may best cost ineffective.

What's up Schpanky?
smily_headphones1.gif

Holy crap, small world!
Haven't seen you in awhile, the bald look really works for ya
580smile.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #15 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScHpAnKy
Holy crap, small world!
Haven't seen you in awhile, the bald look really works for ya
580smile.gif

Yeah I got called a "Nazi" on the T the day after I got shaved. I should have a good selection of cans and amps by the summer. Have a Headamp GS-1 on the way (well in 3 weeks or so). Cannot wait. There are some other [M] here too. I think ReD DrakE posts here too. TTYL, Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back