Any interest in a Seattle meet?
Feb 5, 2003 at 2:24 AM Post #61 of 71
If you guys don't mind, I might like to come too.
I will be on vacation until about Feb. 23.
After that my schedule can be pretty flexible, given enough notice.

I don't know what I can bring, it will depend on how long I stay in Seattle.

Feb 5, 2003 at 5:36 AM Post #62 of 71
It looks like I could host a Seattle area meeting on March 1st. I have a quiet medium sized basement room. My home is in Kent about a mile from the I-5, Kent Des Moines exit……..Dan

Feb 5, 2003 at 5:44 AM Post #63 of 71
Dan,

Cool! It looks like March 1st might be a good date for me...I have rehearsal but it ends at noon. Thanks for your offer to host!

Feb 5, 2003 at 5:54 AM Post #64 of 71
Glad to hear we have a place!

I could do March 1, but I'd have to get Transportation. Anyone at or near the U able to give me and my gear a ride?
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 5, 2003 at 6:09 AM Post #66 of 71
akar;
The meeting location is five or six miles from the airport. If you fly in we can find a way to get you to the meet.

radrd;
The Kent/Des Moines park & ride is less than a mile from the house. We could pick you up there?

Feb 5, 2003 at 6:44 AM Post #67 of 71
don't worry about me. I can get myself around, so if we're gonna start up a club and nobody minds me dropping by their place later at night to sign papers, I could drop by.

I'll be moving in the next week or so, but I'm sticking around South Campus.

Assuming I can make it and nothing comes up between now and March 1st, I can most likely drive, as well, although I may go home the night before... so count me as a last resort, since my schedules are perpetually crappy.
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyhow, thanks Dan, for agreeing to host it! It saves us all the trouble of finding a place for it!
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know what I'll be able to bring, but at the very least, my Cosmic and Sony MDR-CD3000. I may or may not have a respectable source to bring... it all depends on J&R...

-Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back