Any headphone black friday deals?
Nov 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #31 of 48
Why? I do not understand your reasoning. Is it because they are new? There is already a discount of 15% on Grado PS1000s, it depends on the dealer I guess...

Nov 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #33 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by amham /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can negotiate at JandR everyday for a pair of Denon 7000's for $600 including shipping. I doubt you will find a better deal at anytime.

If what you say is true, I will get this deal!!! Thank you!

Nov 25, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #34 of 48
I don't know if Headphone Solutions will deal on headphones, but SoundEarphones will deal on theirs. A couple of months ago I called to check on the Edition 8's and Michael M was ready to deal on them.

It's always worth a shot though. May as well ask. The worse thing they can do is say no.

That deal on the Dennon's is REALLY intriguing. I have been looking at those since they came out. I have never had an opportunity to listen to them. But if they are brand new...it's seems like 600 is a GREAT DEAL. Are they an authorized dealer?

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #35 of 48
I have a few words I want to say.

I LOVE J&R!
smile.gif

They went beyond what I expected. If I ever needed anything I would buy it from them. Provided they have it. Also I would probably try calling in the mornings now.

Extremely happy mood right now. Happy Thanksgiving WOOT!!!

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #36 of 48
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but bing is doing cashback through Monday. Also, I'd play around a little with it - if you just go to B&H through cashback, you get 2-4% off, but when I did a normal bing search for the HD800 then clicked the cashback link to buy them from B&H,they offered 10% cashback... very tempting...

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #38 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyMaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since headphones aren't exactly demanded by the general public, I'm going with "It's not going to happen."

I agree with this. The audiophile niche is a small one indeed, and I don't think companies have much to gain by participating in black friday extravagant sales. I am going on a limb here but I am willing to bet that if you are a self professed audiophile or music junkie etc you are going to purchase adequate equipment to enjoy your music regardless of any big sale or price.
o2smile.gif

Nov 28, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #39 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any news on spotting cheap D2000's (with shipping to Canada)?

Amazon.com: Denon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphones: Electronics

Click to see price.

I dunno if you can find better than that. It's sold and shipped from Amazon so it should be fine with Denon's warranty support.

I'm gonna blow cash on this once I replace my Lexicon Lambda with a Presonus Firestudio Mobile. Wheee!

Nov 28, 2009 at 5:41 AM Post #40 of 48
I know this thread is in full-size headphones, and it is not a Black-Friday sale per se, but Amazon has Audio-Technica ATH-EW9 clipon's for $ 121.95 USD + shipping (see price in cart). Not certain if the seller, Adorama Camera is an authorized dealer but it seems like it is worth a look if someone is in the market for a set of these...

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM Post #41 of 48
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #44 of 48
Sold out... again!!!
frown.gif
If anyone decided to buy and extra pair or two and feels like selling me it at a slight mark-up for the trouble, send me a PM! *Fingers crossed* Thanks for considering!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #45 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sold out... again!!!
frown.gif
If anyone decided to buy and extra pair or two and feels like selling me it at a slight mark-up for the trouble, send me a PM! *Fingers crossed* Thanks for considering!
smily_headphones1.gif

oh

sorry

I passed on it

I just didn't see the need for them and I've tried them before and could care less for the fit.

it's half off street price as I see them for 199 all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back