any equivilents to these cables in the US?
Mar 20, 2006 at 4:57 AM Post #6 of 12
I'm a huge fan of these. Frank makes some well-built cables.

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:49 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolshot
http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/

these rca-rca tech+links are 27 bucks and look good. Are there any cables in the US that match the quality of them? I was looking at monster and they charge 40 i think. Would they be the same? I plan on getting a diy mini-mini.

So do you want a DIY or do you like the TECH+LINK? Jan Meier's prices include international shipping...?

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #10 of 12
I am a big fan of Jan's "no nonsense" designs -no flash,no hype just does what it is supposed to do using sound principles and quality parts.

$27 + shipping too much ?

Are you kiddin' me ? even with shipping it is a serious bargain and one that would be hard to match even going full DIY when time and aggravation where added in.

Oh yeah.Rapid fire shipping guys.Lightening fast
icon10.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
I am a big fan of Jan's "no nonsense" designs -no flash,no hype just does what it is supposed to do using sound principles and quality parts.

$27 + shipping too much ?

Are you kiddin' me ? even with shipping it is a serious bargain and one that would be hard to match even going full DIY when time and aggravation where added in.

Oh yeah.Rapid fire shipping guys.Lightening fast
icon10.gif

they are a good price, how much are shipping to the US tho and are there any customs fees?

Mar 21, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #12 of 12
From Jan's site

Quote:

Any import duties are on account of the customer. If you want to know how to minimize charges please ask us for information

when all else fails go to the source
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back