Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #6,437 of 6,444
KILL LA KILL

Looks dumb.  Well, we'll see how it turns out.

Kyouso Giga looks like some motherfreaking WIN, although it is still too early to be completely sure.

Oct 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #6,440 of 6,444
This season is gonna be awesome. Outbreak Company, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Infinite Stratos 2, Coppelion, and Galilei Donna, all good. Pretty sure I'm missing one more, watched so many today. Gonna be a good season. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #6,441 of 6,444
This season is gonna be awesome. Outbreak Company, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Infinite Stratos 2, Coppelion, and Galilei Donna, all good. Pretty sure I'm missing one more, watched so many today. Gonna be a good season. 
biggrin.gif

You've missed a lot :wink: I am following 33 series from this season. No idea where I'll find the time but I can make it work.

Oct 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #6,442 of 6,444

biggrin.gif

You've missed a lot :wink: I am following 33 series from this season. No idea where I'll find the time but I can make it work.

Haha, yeah, I was referring to the ones that I enjoyed so far, and felt really promising. I don't even have the HDD space to fit 33 series in one season, and I'm against streaming so the HDD space is kind of important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back