Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Mar 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #3,016 of 6,444
Just finished watching Samurai Champloo. It was pretty good, not one of my top 3 but very stylish. The late Nujabes did a very good job on the soundtrack, and the soundtrack definitely is one of the (if not the outright) best I've heard for a series. Also, Mugen is one of my favorite anime characters now, definitely in the top 3.

Mar 28, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #3,018 of 6,444
Finished watching Planetes, Kenichi and watching now Kino's Journey.

Planetes is truly great! Kino's Journey even if short seem quite entertaining. Kenichi was ok... Funny at some points.

Mar 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #3,019 of 6,444
Just finished Planetes as well, and I was very impressed. I'm queuing up Fairy Tail and Durarara!! as we speak, and slowly catching up (stopped when EP30 was the most recent) on FMA:Brotherhood.

Also just started Deathnote (don't hurt me). Never got around to watching it.

Mar 29, 2010 at 6:34 AM Post #3,020 of 6,444
Planetes was an underrated series that should have been more popular.

Mar 29, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #3,021 of 6,444
i just finished watching evangelion 1.11 You are (not) Alone on blu ray, and it did indeed look pretty good. Though im fairly certain that there were additional scenes that werent in the THORA release that i watched previously, though my mind could be playing tricks on me.

The only thing weird about this movie, is that since ive watched the show so many times, whenever they cut out little things, that used to be in the scenes that they keep, i miss them, regardless of how trivial they are. Such as when shinji goes to rai's apartment and he doesnt clean up her room for her. Or when the eva unit doesnt reach up to protect shinji. but oh well, its still awesome and i love it!
smily_headphones1.gif
lol

I started to acquire that show planetes, i checked it out on wikipedia and it looks pretty interesting, thanks for the suggestion
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #3,023 of 6,444
waiting

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #3,024 of 6,444
Waiting here too. And I'm still waiting for the FSN movie to be subbed too.

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #3,026 of 6,444
wait, theres a fate stay night movie??? i had no idea haha il have to check that out, not the best show but it was pretty entertaining.

I watched the first episode of Planetes last night, and while the animation is certainly a little sub par, the show seems to be pretty interesting.

and im still upset that eclipse hasnt put up episode 50 of FMA brotherhood yet!! grrr...

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #3,027 of 6,444
Haven't watched any anime in awhile, last time were the midnight rounds of Trigun with some of the guys at uni after exam study. Good times.

Mar 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #3,028 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wait, theres a fate stay night movie??? i had no idea haha il have to check that out, not the best show but it was pretty entertaining.

Yeah, unlimited blade works (archer film).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back