Any albums where you love EVERY song
Dec 14, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #317 of 389
Unfortunately, I can't think of any where I love every song, even on my all-time favorite album (Pink Floyd "The Wall") which comes close, and a double-album to boot.

Dec 18, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #322 of 389
Kalisia — Cybion

One song, clocking in at 1:11:11 in length.  In my humble opinion, not a single note is wasted anywhere.

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #323 of 389
Pink Floyd - Meddle (yes, even the one with the dog barking to blues)
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut (original version - don't care for When the Tigers Broke Free)
The Beatles - Revolver
Beau Dommage - Beau Dommage
Rush - Permanent Waves
Rush - Moving Pictures
Rush - Test for Echo
AC/DC - High Voltage
The Police - Reggatta de Blanc

Dec 28, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #324 of 389
C.C.Colletti - Bring It Home ,i dont have words to describe how is this album(i am a Led Zeppelin fan),very well recorded to,just give it a try!

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #325 of 389
  Pink Floyd - Meddle (yes, even the one with the dog barking to blues)
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut (original version - don't care for When the Tigers Broke Free)
The Beatles - Revolver
Beau Dommage - Beau Dommage
Rush - Permanent Waves
Rush - Moving Pictures
Rush - Test for Echo
AC/DC - High Voltage
The Police - Reggatta de Blanc

Revolver is just flat out great. And of course AC/DC is AC/DC, straight up good rock. 

Supertramp - Breakfast in America 

Every single song is great; not just good, but great. It really is an amazing album

Feb 15, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #329 of 389
Quadrophenia and the final cut ....
I would of added dsotm but I can't stand "money" !

blink.gif

But dat bass part... 

I'd say Wish You Were Here and Dark Side of the Moon, The Beatles' Revolver and Sgt. Pepper's, Supertramp's Breakfast in America, AC/DC's High Voltage, Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP, Green Day's American Idiot, Led Zeppelin II, and Tom Petty's Full Moon Fever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back