1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Another "What to buy around $100" Please help!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by camgriff, Sep 16, 2012.
  1. camgriff
    I am looking at Fostex t50rp's that are modded already which are on the higher end of my price range. I really like the looks of them and have read some good things about them. I have also been looking at Creative Aurvana Live headphones i like the looks of those. I have JVC HA s600's and they sound pretty good to me, though i am no audiophile. I also have some sennheiser in-ear headphones which are decent. I dont care much if my new cans are travel friendly since i already have phones for that purpose but it cant hurt. I am not able to do any modding myself i just dont have the time. I am open to all suggestions and will appreciate any input. I listen mostly to 90s hiphop and i like jazz as well. Very big miles davis fan. I do like bass. I will just be using these phones with my ipod, computer, and plugged into my receiver.

2. MusicTurtle
    I would just save the money and put them towards your future modified fostex purchase.

3. camgriff
    So you recommend the fostex? I could get them now its just i didn't know if the 160 asking price could be better used on another specimen 

4. camgriff
    Thanks guys

5. potatoos
    Did you make a purchase, or are you still in need of some guidance?