Another vancouver meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #91 of 102
Glad I stumbled upon this thread! Is this still happening?

Jun 15, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #92 of 102
June 23 works for me too. I'm not sure what to bring as everything is in the 'newbie' stage, so I probably won't bring much... I also don't have anti-shock foam/cases to bring opamps to share with you.

My LT1028CS just randomly died on me, maybe because of static cause it still works but I hear pops, etc. So I won't be risking any others.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #93 of 102
hey guys. I am taking a once in a lifetime vacation from Indiana to seattle, and i intend to head out to vancouver with my passport to see the whales on a ferry ride. can you guys give me the names of any audio stores in and around seattle or vancouver? i'd love to listen to some high end gear as there is none to be found in Indiana. I just want to experience it, cheers!

also if you have any other recommendations for what i should see please pm me, i am writing down a list of things to do since this is prob only time in my life i will get to do something like this.

i am hoping to do the space needle, see the whales/ocean/ferry ride, and a couple art museums. that is all i have so far, but i am very open minded, please advise!!!!

Jun 24, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #94 of 102
hey guys. I am taking a once in a lifetime vacation from Indiana to seattle, and i intend to head out to vancouver with my passport to see the whales on a ferry ride. can you guys give me the names of any audio stores in and around seattle or vancouver? i'd love to listen to some high end gear as there is none to be found in Indiana. I just want to experience it, cheers!

also if you have any other recommendations for what i should see please pm me, i am writing down a list of things to do since this is prob only time in my life i will get to do something like this.

i am hoping to do the space needle, see the whales/ocean/ferry ride, and a couple art museums. that is all i have so far, but i am very open minded, please advise!!!!

Hifi centre downtown has pretty much every tolt headphone you'd want to sample. There is liquid sound and sound room on Broadway . Then headphone bar. You'll be able to try a massive amount of different gear.

Jun 24, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #95 of 102
Hifi centre downtown has pretty much every tolt headphone you'd want to sample. There is liquid sound and sound room on Broadway . Then headphone bar. You'll be able to try a massive amount of different gear.

writing all this down now, thank you so much!

Aug 11, 2018 at 6:59 PM Post #100 of 102
hey folks, quick thread hijack - is anyone in town handy with the ol' soldering iron, or know someone who is? I might want to get some cables reterminated and I am absolutely *not* soldering iron certified myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back