Another sunglasses thread..
Jun 27, 2007 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

The Actual

Headphoneus Supremus
So I finally am going to buy some sunglasses. This summer I'll be driving east for about half an hour every morning and seven, and the sun has been killing my eyes.

The biggest problem I have is that I just don't like a lot of the popular styles of sunglasses. I did find some stuff I liked the other day at City Optix, a San Francisco store on Haight. However, they were 240 dollars and I just wasn't prepared to spend that much right away.

They were by a company called Initium. Has anyone had experience with them? Their website has a section explicitly for celebrities seen wearing Initium glasses, which puts me off a little... On the plus side, the build quality was very high. I don't feel capable of evaluating the lenses since I have so little experience.

I want something with kind of an angular or squarish look, but at the same time I don't like the 'oversize' trend which has developed in the past few years.
Or, although this is way out of style, I would want some old-school rap sunglasses like Kool Moe Dee or Eazy-E used to wear.

Thanks.

Jun 27, 2007 at 3:33 AM Post #2 of 3
I just use the cheapest ones I could find, they work fine.

partyhat.jpg

Jun 27, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 3
round face = square glasses

square face = round glasses

i use some cheap polarized deals from an outdoor/camping store .. they get the job done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back