Another sub150 forum: x10 vs ba200 vs eph-100
Feb 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #16 of 32
They are very comfortable compared to the MT and have better mids but MT have better bass and I found the highs on the x10 a bit harsh.so
Image x10=better mids more comfortable I did find the highs a bit harsh prob just me.
Monster turbine=better bass and highs for me and to be honest I would go for the MT great bass nice mids and smooth highs for $75 they are great

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #17 of 32
Quote:
They are very comfortable compared to the MT and have better mids but MT have better bass and I found the highs on the x10 a bit harsh.so
Image x10=better mids more comfortable I did find the highs a bit harsh prob just me.
Monster turbine=better bass and highs for me and to be honest I would go for the MT great bass nice mids and smooth highs for $75 they are great

Anyone else know how the MTs compare to the ba200s? And the MT Pro gold w/ control talk are on amazon for around 150 as well so how do those compare to the ba200/eph100s? My friend told me the that building quality of those are weak

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #18 of 32
Aside from possibly the Miles Davis Trumpet (because I haven't heard it), Monster has never released an IEM that can touch the BA200.
Quote:
Anyone else know how the MTs compare to the ba200s? And the MT Pro gold w/ control talk are on amazon for around 150 as well so how do those compare to the ba200/eph100s? My friend told me the that building quality of those are weak

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #20 of 32
I have heard ue700 have pretty weak bass and i do not think they would be good for the music you listen to also. amazon have a great return policy so if you buy a pair and dont like them you could just return them.Also the MTG have better cable then the black MT.I found the build quality of the black MT great and never had any problems 

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #22 of 32
Ba200 if you are looking flatter freq curve but I would consider the vsonic GR07 BE. Excellent for the type of music you a looking for. By rich sound for that low end reproduction and excellent detailed highs.

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #23 of 32
X10 for a fun sound, and good across all genre, big bass impact (the biggest I heard from single-armature IEM), mid is excellent, its treble is smooth and non-fatiguing, though might not be good enough for you if you like your treble hot and bright, 

Feb 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #24 of 32
Quote:
Ba200 if you are looking flatter freq curve but I would consider the vsonic GR07 BE. Excellent for the type of music you a looking for. By rich sound for that low end reproduction and excellent detailed highs.

Yup. I was looking at either the BA200 or GR07BE, and for the reasons you stated, went with the GR07 BE. I don't have them yet, but looking forward to them :)

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #25 of 32
So i picked up the x10's a week ago and they sound fantastic. However, whenever i walk around with them i can hear the cables rubbing against my clothes. Is this problem prevalent across iems or is it just klipsch's poor cabling?

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:
So i picked up the x10's a week ago and they sound fantastic. However, whenever i walk around with them i can hear the cables rubbing against my clothes. Is this problem prevalent across iems or is it just klipsch's poor cabling?

All IEM's will have it, to what degree depends on the cable and how the earphone has isolated the earphone from the cable, some alot (MH1C) and some not so much (GR07). Shirt Clips and over the ear can cut it down.

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #27 of 32
Quote:

microphonics, every IEM will have it but at different extent

if you want to reduce it as much as possible you can either wear it over the ear or use a shirt clip

Mar 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #28 of 32
Thanks a lot! I was worried that the x10's were just a pair of sh**** buds. Now I can walk to class without being pissed to hell 
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #30 of 32
Its all good even though i enjoy bass heavy i still like to listen to songs with a more balanced sound. Also how much better do those dual armature etc earbuds sound. Cause imho the x10 sound better but i can imagine sound getting $100 worth better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back