another one of those polls..just because
Jun 20, 2002 at 2:56 AM Post #2 of 5
At the moment I am shaving, but I have 5o'clock shadow about 12:15.

Dad bought me my first electric razor at the age of 12 and told me to get used to it. Funny, it wasn't my birthday. Had fuzz catapiller living above my lips buy the time I got out of HS (17) and was wearing a beard by 21. Going beardless until my wife is tired of looking at my ugly mug (figure she'll suggest another go-tee within a week or two).
wink.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 3:21 AM Post #3 of 5
I have magic facial hair. It is invisable for three days or so, and all of a sudden it turns black and I have to shave.

Jun 20, 2002 at 3:56 AM Post #4 of 5
I think I misunderstood the poll.
I thought it was regarding if our facial hair grows a lot.
What I realize now is that it was regarding how much we let it grow.

For a 16-yr old, I grow facial hair pretty fast, especially compared to a lot of my friend, many of whom are Asian.
I like to shave every 2 or 3 days for convenience as my skin gets really irritated when I shave. Lately I have realized also that my skin gets dirtier a lot easier when I don't shave for 4 or more days.

This is where the trimmer on my electric razor comes in really handy. Every day or two now I just trim it, and it keeps it at the perfect length.

If I have lots of time on my hands and don't have to do a rush job on my face, then by all means I shave.

So at the moment, I haven't shaved for about 2 days and my skin is feeling pretty good.

If anything, I wish my facial hair didn't grow as much, but I suppose it's a lot better to have too much facial hair than not be able to grow any at all.

Lots of my friends take months to grow a "goatee" (which consists of like 20 hairs maximum, hehehe...) while I could do it in about a week, and mine would be like 50 hairs).

Holy crap this message is long. If you're still reading this, sorry for making you read my rambling.

Jun 20, 2002 at 9:23 AM Post #5 of 5
To qote Audio&Me,[not exactly mind]

"When will you guys learn, it's not freaking POLL it's NOUGAT!!"

Hehe

Setmenu
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back