Another HD600 Grills + HD650 Cable Thread D=
Dec 13, 2006 at 8:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kipper

Head-Fier
I just spent my last hour looking up old threads about HD600 Grills/Grilles (however you want to spell it), and I even went to the usa sennheiser site. Now, I saw the HD650 cable there (yay!) BUT not HD600 Grill, AND I cannot checkout for the HD650 cable to be shipped to Canada.

So, my question is,

1. Is there anyway to get the HD650 cable off sennheiser direct to Canada?
2. Is there anyway to get the HD600 grills off sennheiser direct to Canada?
3. If answer is no to above, then, do i have to call Sennheiser, and if thats the case, do i call Sennheiser CANADA, or USA?
4. I heard there was a HUGE shortage of HD600 Grills/Grilles (to a point where they were no long sold "forever"), is that what's happening now?
5. If above 4 is hopeless, any other way I can get the parts?

TIA,
Kipper

Dec 13, 2006 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 4
I called up Sennheiser USA and ordered my grills about a week or so ago and I've just gotten an email saying that they have shipped. When I first called and ordered, they said both the grills and the cables were backordered. From the email, I'm assuming that it means they had them in stock just recently. You could always try calling their Spare Parts department and ask them regarding shipping. Their customer service is extremely friendly.

Dec 13, 2006 at 11:23 AM Post #3 of 4
you'd want to call Sennheiser Canada, USA only ships to USA afaik

I recently got my HD-600 grilles and HD-650 cable from Sennheiser's Australian distributor, so if we have them in Aus surely you can get them in USA/Canada

Dec 13, 2006 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 4
I ordered 600 grills here in the States about a month and a half ago......and still waiting! When I first called to order, they said they were in stock. But then when I called again, they said they were backordered. So its sites like this that makes the HD600 grills a hard to stock item
eggosmile.gif
If you check the threads about the grills, you'll see that you usually have to wait a couple or so months to wait for them to get in stock.

Also, check the HD580 appreciation thread......I have typed the stock number to these dag on grills: I'm tired of typing it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back