Mar 24, 2006 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

boodi

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=x-small]-> ANOTHER FORUM THAT'S WORTH VISITING [/size]
if there's any
and (shortly) why ?

share it

I'll advice www.rateyourmusic.com forum
because it's still about music , populated by people who loves music , and the offtopic section is nice fun and still polite and interesting .

by the way rateyourmusic.com cover almost any music album that's been produced and commercialized .

Mar 24, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 25
Candlepower Forums

Because....well, it's hard to describe. It's a topic forum like head-fi (but for flashlights), the people there are totally enthusiastic, but polite and mature, it has an incredible DIY/mod culture, etc. Especially the last part is amazing.

Mar 24, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #4 of 25
[H]ard|Forum

Great PC modding, overclocking, and tweaking forum. Not as overall polite as Head-Fi, and more swearing goes on there, but it's still a great forum. Nice little audio section there too.

Edit. Another great forum is http://www.brickfilms.com , a forum for Stop Motion Animation with LEGO and other building brick toys. Excellent collection of films and information.

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #6 of 25
www.notebookforums.com

every thing you ever needed to know about buying a laptop. twas my life before heead-fi

Mar 24, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotJeffBuckley
forums.somethingawful.com

The last bastion of sanity and insanity on the internet.

hey
is it a pay forum only ?
are you registered ?

Mar 25, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #15 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
hey
is it a pay forum only ?

HOLY ****! i am registering now, the first thread i saw is so funny(lets draw dumb dragons).. wait all the threads are funny! OR WIERD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back