Another "Deadbeat Head-Fier" Thread
Jul 8, 2008 at 1:56 PM Post #16 of 34
Identify this person so we may e-bludgeon them!

beatchest.jpg

Jul 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #18 of 34
firstly, name and shame. secondly, dont go down us deadbeats. we may not have much money (due to being a student for many of us) but we are still nice, and we dont buy if we cant afford. now, just give my his name, and i will personally demolish him for tarnishing our name.

Jul 8, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #20 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by user18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nah, he logged in today and sometime last week.

Well just because someone logs on here doesn't prove they are alive. Have you read what some of these people are writing . The kid in the movie saw dead people, well "I've read dead people" (at least from the neck up there's no idication of life) (My medication ran out what's this thread about?)

Jul 8, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #21 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take it up with a mod and see if you can sort it out before openly naming the culprit. If you can't sort it out - name him and leave honest FB.

I read an expression once that seems apt:

If you loan money to a friend and you never see him or the money again - it was worth it.....

(Does anyone have the source for this saying or quote?)

biggrin.gif

Jul 9, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did I hear free partttttttssss?
wink.gif

Sorry, don't have any more to give away.
tongue.gif

I already gave one set away previously, and this will turn into the 2nd. Don't have any more to make a 3rd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take it up with a mod and see if you can sort it out before openly naming the culprit. If you can't sort it out - name him and leave honest FB.

I'm not out to get him banned or anything. Just hoping he'll show a little class and respond, even if it's to say, "HA ha. You been PoWned!" I'll wait a week before leaving FB.

Jul 9, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

tongue.gif

I already gave one set away previously, and this will turn into the 2nd. Don't have any more to make a 3rd.

I'm not out to get him banned or anything. Just hoping he'll show a little class and respond, even if it's to say, "HA ha. You been PoWned!" I'll wait a week before leaving FB.

I understand you view.

I'm sure most of us would just like to see this wrong resolved in a mature way (except for those who want blood). You naming him should not lead to a ban, but it should apply enough community pressure to have him address the issue.

If he won't address the matter - he'll be run out of town. Reputation is all you have online.

Jul 9, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #24 of 34
Maybe we should have Head-Fi mercenaries.
wink.gif

If he's in the UK, and you cover my petrol costs, I'll give him good beats for free
smily_headphones1.gif
. Could even post some pictures...

~Phewl.
"Head-Fi physical feedback rectifier"
wink.gif

Jul 10, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioPhewl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

Oh dear...
redface.gif

Jul 10, 2008 at 12:38 AM Post #26 of 34
user18, maybe someone could go check on him to confirm he is indeed alive, or dead.
Yes he should respond to PM's, seeing how you are more than willing to forgive, and he can be restored to the ...listening room... once again. Hey we all fall down at some point.

Quote:

tongue.gif

Bummer, there goes the Beta22 I had planned for the winter!!!

Gotta go, Podtweaker fronted me some prescription meds, and I think I forgot to take them this morning. (mumbling, was that Podtweaker, scratches head)

Jul 10, 2008 at 12:49 AM Post #27 of 34
I'm sure this is all in jest, and we wouldn't want to scare the poor fellow. He's probably cowering underneath his computer desk, hoping this will all blow over. :wink:

Jul 10, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #28 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioPhewl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe we should have Head-Fi mercenaries.
wink.gif

If he's in the UK, and you cover my petrol costs, I'll give him good beats for free
smily_headphones1.gif
. Could even post some pictures...

~Phewl.
wink.gif

You could probably make a good living if you don't mind flying over to the US and hunting down Wally Malewicz. He's screwed over a LOT of Head-Fi'ers.

Jul 10, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could probably make a good living if you don't mind flying over to the US and hunting down Wally Malewicz. He's screwed over a LOT of Head-Fi'ers.

Do elaborate.

Jul 10, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

I read an expression once that seems apt:

If you loan money to a friend and you never see him or the money again - it was worth it.....

(Does anyone have the source for this saying or quote?)

Al Capone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back