Another Chinese Headphone Amp
Jul 22, 2005 at 6:16 AM Post #2 of 28
Isn't that FEEL HP-200 SE? I think one head-fier has one and have read a few impressions at the meet...

Overlunge

Jul 22, 2005 at 6:19 AM Post #3 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Isn't that FEEL HP-200 SE? I think one head-fier has one and have read a few impressions at the meet...

Overlunge

Yeah, I remember seeing it in someone's signature...can't remember who...maybe he can come chime in!

Jul 22, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #4 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Yeah, I remember seeing it in someone's signature...can't remember who...maybe he can come chime in!

psychoZX has it. Check the FL meet impressions. That amp is freakin awesome! Stunning build quality, ceramic tube sockets...the whole works dead good!

I think it will cost $600.00 thereabouts to get it into USA beccause that THICK glass plate on top + solid chassis weighs a TON!

Jul 22, 2005 at 8:04 AM Post #5 of 28
This is exactly the one amp that I tried to find more info just a few days ago. I have read some post of this amp earlier on this forum,but failed to find them. Nice to see that it popped infront of me just a few days afterwards.

Was it so that the earlier thread was deleted by moderator?

If I remember correctly there were some heat problems with this amp.

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:09 PM Post #7 of 28
I have ever tried to import it in europe. I've contacted two audio shops in china, but without results. I'm now at work, but i can give you internet adresses of theses shops once i'm at home, but, once again, i've never recieved any answer. Give us news about your shopping !

Jul 23, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit

psychozx has one. i heard it & liked it.

it is a steal at the price and very well build. i tried contacting the manufacturere but never hear from them. it could be a one shot deal like so many of the chinese amps.

Jul 23, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by silmaauki
If I remember correctly there were some heat problems with this amp.

Yeah from what I remember the first production run of these amps had a big problem with overheating. Mine sure can get toasty but it hasn't given me any problems. I also keep it in a well ventilated area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenainrouge
I have ever tried to import it in europe. I've contacted two audio shops in china, but without results. I'm now at work, but i can give you internet adresses of theses shops once i'm at home, but, once again, i've never recieved any answer. Give us news about your shopping !

Have you tried contacting the guys at www.headphoneworld.net? You can contact them through email at sales AT dowinaudio DOT com. Thats how I got mine. Be sure to ask for the correct voltage for your country though.

Jul 23, 2005 at 7:33 AM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawainpanda
psycho, hows the amp, can you compare it to other amps?

I love it. You can read more impressions of it in the florida meet impressions thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman
looks kinda RKV-ish...

Hmm havent you said that before?
tongue.gif

Jul 23, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman
looks kinda RKV-ish...

You think? I dunno man...RKV was gold and red and all sorts of 70's bits
smily_headphones1.gif
The chassis designer must have been smoking something special
tongue.gif

The FEEL amp is all business...black and clear glass. One of the most impressively built amps I have ever come across...It even has shields between the PSU and the amp section...all carefully thought out stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back