Annual NHL Play-off thread.
Apr 27, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #106 of 218
Devils ended up making a game of it somewhat. I was still surprised to see a 4-0 score in the first period.

As far as the Sharks-Wings game...I kind of expected Detroit to win but San Jose has the type of guys to go out there, bang around, and annoy Hasek that Calgary has to an extent, but they didn't produce...

Apr 28, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #107 of 218
Ok, so is it just me or is one of the best teams in the league right now, the Buffalo Sabres, playing like they don't have a clue what they're doing? I mean, they're skating like everyone one of them is trying on their first pair of skates, their beat is off, their passing is sluggish... And not a single shot on a 4 minute powerplay, while allowing two short-handed attempts on that same man advantage? What, they didn't sleep last night? Stayed up and drank 'til dawn? I know the score is still tied, but New York is definitely the better team out there right now...

Apr 28, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #108 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine Clown /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, so is it just me or is one of the best teams in the league right now, the Buffalo Sabres, playing like they don't have a clue what they're doing? I mean, they're skating like everyone one of them is trying on their first pair of skates, their beat is off, their passing is sluggish... And not a single shot on a 4 minute powerplay, while allowing two short-handed attempts on that same man advantage? What, they didn't sleep last night? Stayed up and drank 'til dawn? I know the score is still tied, but New York is definitely the better team out there right now...

Rangers defense is one of the best when they show up. You can tell Buffalo is frustrated out there and hopefully that doesn't change. Either that or they got way too overconfident from last game. I could really care less, I just hope there they keep slacking off next period. 1-1 series tie heading to the Garden will be tough for Buffalo

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:43 AM Post #111 of 218
WOOO! the Bra-Barian wins it for us in 2OT!!!

Albeit Naslund got a goal, it was almost all for naught w/ the 3 penalties he took (2 of them totally unnecessary). Still need the Sedins to get some scoring. Again, another stellar performance by Luongo! Can't wait fer gm 3!

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:07 PM Post #112 of 218
That was a great pass by Linden, similar to the pass Campbell made to Vanek in Buffalo last night. This should turn out to be another great goaltending series. JS Giguere has been playing great as well as Luongo...

Go 'nucks Go!!

Apr 28, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #113 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was a great pass by Linden, similar to the pass Campbell made to Vanek in Buffalo last night.

confused.gif
Do you mean Stafford? It was Stafford who made the great backwards pass to Vanek between the Ranger defenseman's legs. Campbell did score a goal earlier in the game.

Wish I could've stayed awake for your game. I fell asleep during the first overtime. Those west coast games just get to be so late for us in EST.

Apr 30, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #114 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused.gif
Do you mean Stafford? It was Stafford who made the great backwards pass to Vanek between the Ranger defenseman's legs. Campbell did score a goal earlier in the game.

Yeah you may be right...I think it was Stafford.

Anyway, Canucks lost tonight.
mad.gif
They should have had at least 3 goals in the first period they way they were playing. At least Sedin and Naslund scored, hopefully they can keep it clicking...

May 2, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #115 of 218
I think Buffalo got robbed on that shot tonight near the end of the game.

May 2, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #116 of 218
OK grats for scoring in the 1st period Canucks...but SHEESH!! come on get that puck out of your area and out some pressure on Giguere!!

May 2, 2007 at 4:26 AM Post #117 of 218
WOOT 2nd goal in the end of 2nd period!

May 2, 2007 at 5:03 AM Post #118 of 218
come on Canucks...CLEAR THE PUCK!!! What is your problem tonight?

Its no wonder the Ducks scored 2x in the 3rd period. I would guess total game time spent in the Canucks zone is about 3/4.

May 2, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #119 of 218
POOP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back