Annual New Jersey Meet -- Saturday July 24th
Jun 13, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #46 of 236

Quote:
ill be bringing my audeze lcd-2 headphones

That would be amazing.  I tried to get in touch with Alex when I was in California this week, but he never returned my emails though he was good about PMs--I guess he was too busy.  Since I'll be ordering the O2 MK1's soon, I wanted to try out the LCD-2 since they're high on my try n' buy list.

Man, I'm getting more and more pumped for this meet!

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #48 of 236

Quote:
That would be amazing.  I tried to get in touch with Alex when I was in California this week, but he never returned my emails though he was good about PMs--I guess he was too busy.  Since I'll be ordering the O2 MK1's soon, I wanted to try out the LCD-2 since they're high on my try n' buy list.

Man, I'm getting more and more pumped for this meet!

my audeze lcd-2 were supposed to be shipped last friday,and have been delayed untill this thursday the 17th!
i hope there are no further delays. i really want to bring them to this meet. ill keep everyone posted

Jun 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM Post #50 of 236
I'll probably wind up staying over for the night, not that it is a super long trip but 3 hours in and 3 hours back is tough after a meet. Any after meet plans, I may record shop since I ma closer to Princeton and or NYC at this point.

Jun 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #52 of 236
The princeton record exchange closes at 9pm - itd be a close one, and youd have to miss dinner :frowning2: 

Quote:
I'll probably wind up staying over for the night, not that it is a super long trip but 3 hours in and 3 hours back is tough after a meet. Any after meet plans, I may record shop since I ma closer to Princeton and or NYC at this point.

Jun 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #53 of 236

Quote:

I really miss record shopping in Jersey/NYC area. I found many a gem at Princeton Record Exchange, Venus Records, Kims, WFMU record fair, etc. Good times.

Jun 16, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #54 of 236
After last year's travel debacle from Ocean City, you can count on Me, BrownieLady and Jazzy Jazz, to be in attendance, hook or crook. 

I am on vacation that week (again) and due to money constraints we will not be taking a family vacation. I am once again on vacation that week (my birthday) so work can't mess me up.

I should have a HE-6 powered by a pair of Dared monoblocks, and if room allows, I will also be bringing my infamous BHKE,with my G08 as the source.
See you guys soon. 

Jun 17, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #56 of 236
I am definitely in.  I will be coming with decur (my uncle).  Im pretty much a beginner so I do not really have anything to bring except my personal stuff. 
Westone 2, Ultimate Ears metro-fi 200, I-pod, and a cmoy

Jun 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #57 of 236

Quote:
Last year we went to the olive garden next door after the meet.It was a great time hanging out with everyone.

Wasn't that the Macheroni grill?
  I am up in the air about attending,I would have to come after work 12pm.
Last year with all the traffic it took me over 4hours to get there,don't really want to do that again.

Jun 17, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #58 of 236
If all goes well, I should be bringing this modded puppy, instead of the Meridian. John tells me it's
the best CDP he's ever heard, and that other audio fanatics agree with him:

http://www.exemplaraudio.com/cd_player.html

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #60 of 236

Quote:
If all goes well, I should be bringing this modded puppy, instead of the Meridian. John tells me it's
the best CDP he's ever heard, and that other audio fanatics agree with him:

http://www.exemplaraudio.com/cd_player.html

wow aaron looks great!
i look forward to hearing this modded sabre 32 unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back