ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to a new sponsor!
Jun 10, 2004 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18
Dear Head-Fi Community Members,

Please join me in welcoming Audiogeek (founded by long-time Head-Fi'er eric343) as our most recent sponsor!

Audiogeek sells audiophile-quality interconnects, hand-built by eric343.

Audiogeek (eric343), thanks for your support of Head-Fi via your sponsorship. It's much needed, and much appreciated!

Head-Fi Community, please support the sponsors that support Head-Fi.

Sincerely,
Jude
Admin, Head-Fi.org

Jun 11, 2004 at 1:40 AM Post #3 of 18
Thx for sponsoring Head-Fi eric!!!

... and good luck with the business!!!

Gord SW Ont
3000smile.gif

Jun 11, 2004 at 2:06 AM Post #4 of 18
Good news! And that is a pretty spiffy website...the cables look really nice!

Jun 11, 2004 at 5:39 PM Post #5 of 18
That young man is definitely going places. All the best with the website launch Eric. Now you just need to get a few reviews of your cables and then......the sky's the limit!

Jun 11, 2004 at 6:02 PM Post #6 of 18
i can attest to the Nitrogens being great cables -- wouldn't be surprised if i ordered another pair sometime. and, of course, to Eric being one of the more pleasant and knowledgeable people here.

Jun 11, 2004 at 6:14 PM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
I have a pair of Nitrogens and I've found that they mate very, very well with my Stax headphones.

- Chris

My dad is buying my SR404s and an SRM-313 amp, so I talked him into getting a pair of Eric's cables. Looks like it was a good call. Thanks for the post on how the two work together. Maybe I'll have to buy a pair after all.

Jun 11, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #9 of 18
It's so cool to see a long-term active member here starting his own audio business. Good for you eric343, and tanks for supporting Head-Fi! Rock on!

Mark

Jun 11, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
My dad is buying my SR404s and an SRM-313 amp, so I talked him into getting a pair of Eric's cables. Looks like it was a good call. Thanks for the post on how the two work together. Maybe I'll have to buy a pair after all.

Damn, your dad's going to have a nice setup! I'd say that setup right there is just about the best bang you can get for the buck.

- Chris

Jun 11, 2004 at 7:13 PM Post #11 of 18
Chris,

I had him listen to as much gear as I could that was in his price range. Dave1's SRM-3030 system was right next to his new CDP, and he really liked it. After we went back to Hirsch's place for a short visit a couple days after the meet he decided to go with the Stax. He really liked how they sounded, and I can't blame him. He's gonna order the SRM-313 from Koji if his WTB doesn't get a response.

Jun 11, 2004 at 7:33 PM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
hope he knows about this thread: http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74596

Too expensive. The amp only runs $449 thru AudioCubes, and eh already bought my SR404s for $280. Throw in shipping and everything else and he'll still spend less than $800, and get a brand new amp with a full warranty from Koji.

Jul 5, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #15 of 18
All the best for your buiness Eric. I'd say it's pretty damn cool to start your own copmany as 16/17 year old. I only know a couple of other who've done that (and some earlier) but that was all strange buiness like mowing (big fields) and diskjocking.

Thanks for suproting the forum.

-Rasmus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back