ANNOUNCEMENT: DC Area Head-Fi Meet - March 12, 2017 - Gaithersburg, Maryland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #121 of 134
I left a surge protector at the Carriage House (black, ZeroSurge) - hopefully somebody noticed and picked it up...?

Mar 12, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #123 of 134
Great venue:

Dark & fuzzy snapshot of the people.  Beautifully composed and well-photographed portrait of the equipment.  You're an engineer, aren't you?  
cool.gif

Mar 12, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #124 of 134
LoL, indeed.
Here are some better people:
Dark & fuzzy snapshot of the people.  Beautifully composed and well-photographed portrait of the equipment.  You're an engineer, aren't you?  :cool:  

Mar 12, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #125 of 134
I wanted to give a very special THANK YOU to @PJABBER for organizing this very fun and educational meet. It is somewhat bittersweet for me, as this is probably my last meet in the DMV unless we end up moving back in the future. I realize organizing a meet takes alot of work behind the scenes, including reserving the space, communicating with all the attendees and making sure we leave it tidy. Also, thank you to PJABBER Jr. (Mike?) for checking us in and helping break everything down. Finally, thank you for bringing the various free-bee's. Sorry I did not have a chance to check them out more as I was preoccupied with getting system operational, but still really appreciate the thought and organization. Thanks again!

Mar 12, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #127 of 134
  I left a surge protector at the Carriage House (black, ZeroSurge) - hopefully somebody noticed and picked it up...?

I saw it during our cleanup, but someone else took it expecting to meet you afterward. They did not go to the Dogfish Head Alehouse so I will try to reach out to them directly but they should get in touch with you soon.

Mar 12, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #128 of 134
  I wanted to give a very special THANK YOU to @PJABBER for organizing this very fun and educational meet. It is somewhat bittersweet for me, as this is probably my last meet in the DMV unless we end up moving back in the future. I realize organizing a meet takes alot of work behind the scenes, including reserving the space, communicating with all the attendees and making sure we leave it tidy. Also, thank you to PJABBER Jr. (Mike?) for checking us in and helping break everything down. Finally, thank you for bringing the various free-bee's. Sorry I did not have a chance to check them out more as I was preoccupied with getting system operational, but still really appreciate the thought and organization. Thanks again!

I second this!
I would certainly have loved to go to the social event afterward, but had to escape early today. But the venue, setup, and planning - all excellent @PJABBER.

Mar 15, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #132 of 134
Bummed I missed this. Will definitely keep my eyes out for the next one

Mar 15, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #133 of 134
Mar 15, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #134 of 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back