ANNOUNCEMENT: DC Area Head-Fi Meet - March 12, 2017 - Gaithersburg, Maryland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #31 of 134
I'm hoping to come with another guy from the shop and set up a couple of systems, hopefully not too space-hogging. I'd like to have at least one MHDT Labs DAC, perhaps a Pagoda and a Metrum Musette sharing one MZ2-S, with the same source.  I'll also bring the Mitchell & Johnson line of electrostatic hybrids, and ask a distributor about lending a Dharma for the full experience. I can also bring a Stax SRA-3S amp with some Lambda LNS. Gotta make some decisions. 

Feb 18, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #34 of 134
I have a set of th Pre Fazor LCD2. I live just down the road from the Kentlands, I would be willing to swing by and bring them with me .

Thanks! That would be great. I think we have corresponded in the past about your LCD2. I will be bringing my amp, hopefully, so that sounds like a great plan. I'll try and send you a PM as well with my contact info. 

Feb 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #35 of 134
Hmm... 3 and a half hour drive from Central New Jersey, tempting, nothing in these parts until June (and it's a 2+ how drive to the Long Island meet, which is the next one here...). Tempting...

Feb 20, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #36 of 134
Do it
Hmm... 3 and a half hour drive from Central New Jersey, tempting, nothing in these parts until June (and it's a 2+ how drive to the Long Island meet, which is the next one here...). Tempting...

Feb 20, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #38 of 134

Was actually going to bug you...

Met you face-to-face at the NYC event. You steered me in the direction of the MicroZOTL2 and HE-1000 combination, quite a good direction! Have a few other things you might want to hear
tongue.gif

Come on down
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #39 of 134
@Sheldaze, it was fun meeting you in Manhattan. Still using my ZOTL and HEK v1, very tempting indeed...

Feb 20, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #40 of 134

Hope you make it down.  We met at the Philly meet recently and I'd like to spend a little more time with the illuminati power supply on the microzotl.

Feb 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #41 of 134
@gandhisfist, be great to see you again. Not sure if I'll still have the Illuminati by then. I have a review sample. Haven't listened critically enough to decide if I'll buy it. If I have it, and I make it down, I'll bring it along. Does the venue have Wi-Fi?

Feb 20, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #43 of 134
Yup, we met outside the main room. Mine is also a loaner, may or may not still have it by then. Not 100% sure I'm up for 7-8 hours of driving, but maybe...

Feb 20, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #44 of 134
Just found out from the social coordinator (aka the missus), we have a family obligation that Sunday :frowning2:

Feb 21, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #45 of 134
I'll be there - I'll probably bring the following:

Headphones - AKG K1000, Sennheiser HD 800

Amps - DNA Stratus, HeadAmp GS-1

Source - Ayre QB-9 DSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back