Android-fi!
Mar 15, 2015 at 3:10 AM Post #856 of 904
You know what they say... 
biggrin.gif

(Big gloves)

Mar 17, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #859 of 904
I wouldn't want to reach top to bottom with a screen bigger than 6 inches.  Even at that size it's sort of uncomfortable.  That still doesn't stop me from wanting the huawei mediapad x2 to use as a "phone"  it's basically a bezel-less tablet.

Mar 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #860 of 904
I am in love with my Sony Z3 Compact.
It is by far the best android phone I have used.
And i just recently got upgraded to Android 5 <3

Mar 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #861 of 904
I am in love with my Sony Z3 Compact.
It is by far the best android phone I have used.
And i just recently got upgraded to Android 5 <3

Kinda know what you mean. My Z2 is less annoying now that it works on a semi-regular basis.

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #863 of 904
I see this as an unparalleled plus point.

Rather than having to deal with buggy, broken, nonstandard chinese firmware we can get something that is more polished, customizable and more standard.

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #864 of 904
Lenovo Yoga 2 8" / Android 4.4.2 -> UAPP 2.0 -> iFi Nano iDSD -> Fidelio X1 / M1
Unfortunately Spotify and Synology DS Audio aren't able to use the Nano, waiting for Lollipop  

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #865 of 904
Check me off as another Z3C user. I went International Galaxy S3> Xperia Z1S > Xperia Z3 Compact. The Galaxy S3 had a really cool kernel that let me use a derivative of Voodoo Sound called Googy Max, but I shattered its screen so it had to go. The Z1S could transmit music coming from it via a mod called Spirit Xmit, but it also had to go. Now I'm happy with just Viper4Android on a rooted stock setup, as nowadays you can get pretty much any feature that a rom would have via Xposed additions.

Jul 25, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #866 of 904
Till you've owned a One Plus one. You haven't owned a real phone. Even after a year of its release, it still out runs the LG G4 and Samsung s6 Edge. My next phone after OPO will be a Linux phone like the Meizu MX4 Ubuntu edition or something like the Vivo X5 Max or the Marshall London. I wouldn't be surprised if the OPO can last me 5 years.

Jul 26, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #867 of 904
I love my OPO, exactly as you said. It has a lot of life with being able to update it. T the Oneplus Two does not seem like a huge upgrade for me compared to just updating my Operating System on the One-model

I wish Saygus would cancel their current delayed phone and release one with a stronger processor.

Jul 27, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #868 of 904
Till you've owned a One Plus one. You haven't owned a real phone. Even after a year of its release, it still out runs the LG G4 and Samsung s6 Edge. My next phone after OPO will be a Linux phone like the [COLOR=333333]Meizu MX4 Ubuntu edition or something like the Vivo X5 Max or the Marshall London. I wouldn't be surprised if the OPO can last me 5 years.[/COLOR]

What sets the OPO apart from other phones?

Jul 27, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #869 of 904
What sets the OPO apart from other phones?

Price and transparency. It's a very cheap phone that is supported properly, it's not locked by any carrier or idiots that are trying to just milk money. Customization is through the roof software wise, hardware is pretty good, with some compromises. *curses about not having a microSD slot and removable battery*

Jul 27, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #870 of 904
Price and transparency. It's a very cheap phone that is supported properly, it's not locked by any carrier or idiots that are trying to just milk money. Customization is through the roof software wise, hardware is pretty good, with some compromises. *curses about not having a microSD slot and removable battery*
How do you feel about the Nexus phones? I love my Nexus 6, and while it's more $$$ than the OPO, I love the bigger qHD screen! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back