And We're Back!
Nov 25, 2007 at 9:53 AM Post #5 of 16
Yes, we are finally up and running again!
biggrin.gif

Its been some long 15 days...

Nov 25, 2007 at 9:59 AM Post #7 of 16
Finally !!!!
My holidays started 2 weeks ago, and trust me, life is BORING without head-fi !!
Its just good to have it back !!

Nov 25, 2007 at 11:43 AM Post #9 of 16
THANK GOD!

I have been tripping out of my mind not being able to have my daily headfi fix. It has been a tough two weeks.......

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #12 of 16
granted some functions still don't work right; I don't have any PM in my inbox; but WTH...we are back..we are back..... ahh...life back to normal....
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #13 of 16
It's good to be back. Thanks Jude and company for busting your butts to get the place back up and running. Now if only my PMs would reappear...

I just noticed that there's some new smilies. Too many colors to choose from now.
biggrin.gif

Edit:
It appears that the links in my sig are also broken. Guess the admins aren't the only ones that have stuff to fix eh?

Nov 25, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It appears that the links in my sig are also broken. Guess the admins aren't the only ones that have stuff to fix eh?

You need to fix them, since the recovery have given new addresses to all threads and posts.

Nov 25, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You need to fix them, since the recovery have given new addresses to all threads and posts.

I know that. Like I said they aren't the only ones that have stuff to fix. For some reason I can't get to the actual forums that the threads are on.
frown.gif
Guess I'll wait a few hours and give it another shot.

Edit: Ok, seems the links on the front page don't work, but the main forum list links work just fine. I almost forgot that page was even there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back