.....and, I'm up for air!
Feb 24, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #137 of 273
I don't recall if this was posted here but I don't think it was.

Feb 24, 2019 at 9:47 PM Post #138 of 273
source.gif

Mar 2, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #139 of 273
upload_2019-3-2_19-14-17.jpeg

the latest Grand Tour episodes is about RV
I know its intentionally made so in the show, but those RV parking lot does look quite dreary....

Mar 4, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #140 of 273
Anyhow, a couple of days go by, and Jamie walks up to me and says, "Man, I got so much stuff going on, and I got this headphone review I really want to do for this guy."

I looked him in the eye for a few seconds. "I haven't told you what I did for a living, have I?"

"No."

"I was a professional headphone reviewer."

"Holy smoke, your kidding me. Will you review these for me, pretty please?"

There's pretty much no one else I would do it for, but Jamie is the man.

"Of course, but it's the last headphone review I'll ever do for you."

So here it is folks, buy very last headphone review...for sure!

How in the haeeeelll did i miss this thread?

"I was considered the world's most authoritative headphone reviewer" ... hahahah damn straight,,, call me crazy but when he said it, the lady seemed a likkle turned on by his authorrritayyy and frequency response dance... though he almost smacked her in the chin with his smiley curve demonstration :wink:

anyway.... i shall read and absorb this thread.

this was an awesome review, maybe the best one!

Mar 4, 2019 at 10:28 PM Post #141 of 273
How in the haeeeelll did i miss this thread?

"I was considered the world's most authoritative headphone reviewer" ... hahahah damn straight,,, call me crazy but when he said it, the lady seemed a likkle turned on by his authorrritayyy and frequency response dance... though he almost smacked her in the chin with his smiley curve demonstration :wink:

anyway.... i shall read and absorb this thread.

this was an awesome review, maybe the best one!
Not much point. He came up for air, then went under again. Maybe he needed a bit of adjulation, then disappeared again.

Mar 10, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #148 of 273
I reckon he must be enjoying himself so much he isn't interested in being online, which is a good thing.

Mar 17, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #150 of 273
I don't know how I missed this thread but am certainly glad to have found it. :D

Tyll,
I'm very happy to see a fellow retiree enjoying life so much. I look forward to your future posts and videos.
For those who keep pressing you to provide counsel, advice, and wisdom on things headphone, they simply don't understand
the clean break folks desire when they retire. So ignore them although they mean well. Simply enjoy this new phase of life to the
fullest!
One thing I can't stress enough is to keep an eye on your health. Sadly my wunderlust and bucket list got sidelined by medical
issues.
From this septuagenarian, again my man... ENJOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back