1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

.....and, I'm up for air!

Discussion in 'Tyll's Blog' started by Tyll Hertsens, Nov 21, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9
Next

Last
  1. dhruvmeena96
    initial Z1r was bad...those were taken back from the customer who complained and gave the new version with the metal dome...

So he was right

2. Whitigir
    Where are those hot springs at ? I would love to be there!

Also, I didn’t think anyone could quit listening :D

Sp12er3 likes this.
  3. ExpatinJapan
    jinxy245 likes this.
  4. stuck limo
    Tyll, why is your windshield cracked on the right hand side?

[​IMG]

UELong likes this.
  5. BoogieWoogie
    Hi Tyll,

I would like to let you know that I watch you since I was a kid, and growing up while finding new gear recommended by you, really made some kind of emotion connection you/music/ so that when I saw your farewell video I almost cried a bit.
    This is quite strange for me since I'm very emotionless and even when I see famous actors I like dyeing I just don't feel a thing but your simple farewell video was different.

All I have to say it is thank you for this emotional journey which you provided me with this hobby, specially with your added humor, honesty and kind joy.
    Strangely I will be following your vlog as if I was watching some old friend.
    Good luck ma friend.

UELong, Juan_R, Sp12er3 and 6 others like this.
  6. Beagle
    Nice pics, lovely scenery. Looks much more fun than reviewing headphones.

jinxy245, Bern2 and ExpatinJapan like this.
  7. pbarach
    I bought Focal Clears on your recommendation, Tyll--VERY happy with them!

Thanks for all you contributed to the headphone music hobby. The "new guy" at Inner Fidelity isn't worth my time to read.

Richter Di likes this.
  8. bobsherman

9. bobsherman
    [​IMG]

All the best, enjoy your retirement! Maybe Putt needs a new paint job!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  10. Quadfather
    Very cool. My sister lived in her Ford Van for a year and boondocked a little bit. She even did work camping for a season. It's cool to see the cool headphone dude out on the road and I'll be following this thread.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Bern2 likes this.
  11. Hanafuda
    A dream come true.

[​IMG]

JTori likes this.
  12. Odin412
    Excellent thread! Good to head you're doing well Tyll. Looking forward to the YouTube channel.

13. Bern2
    Gotta admit the Dartbox is so cool....glad you are getting a chance to enjoy God's great creation.

Bern

14. adydula
    Enjoy your journey into the wide open spaces, happiness, freedom and good friends, good beer and a good nights sleep!!

Peace!

Alex
    :>)

15. ScottFree
    Be careful out there in the desert though Tyll. I hear that sometimes it can get pretty... spacey

RCBinTN likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9
Next

Last