and ANOTHER birthday
Apr 15, 2002 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

rickcr42

Are YOU talkin' to me?
[size=medium]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/size]

[size=small]Crescendopower[/size]

have a miller light , ok , maybe a few more than two ,awright dammit , a bunch

Apr 15, 2002 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 14
Hope you have a fantastic birthday, CRESCENDOPOWER......Oh, to be 33 again.....
eek.gif

Apr 15, 2002 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 14
Happy Birthday! Good excuse to buy some new toys....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 16, 2002 at 12:27 AM Post #5 of 14
One thing is for sure, I don't feel 33 physically, or mentally. I'm just a little boy in man's body. Yes, rickcr42. I plan to celebrate pretty hard this weekend with some friends, and I'm positive that I'm drinking more than two. So, If I post anything stupid you guys will hopefully understand.
Bought me a Stephan AudioArt Equinox cable for my birthday. And, what do you know? Perfect timing. It's here! I'll be sure to let everyone know if it's a good present, or a bad one. Thanks, again for the thread. That's pretty cool!

Apr 17, 2002 at 11:35 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by CRESCENDOPOWER
One thing is for sure, I don't feel 33 physically, or mentally. I'm just a little boy in man's body.

Don't get married or you'll loose that. I am 33, 34 next month, and I have to tell you that's the age when you start to feel that, sometimes, you are not as wild and magnificent as you were before, that perhaps you start to use your head more and that maybe you need to take more vitamins and go to the gym again. But in all, it's a good age. So, then, HAPPY B'DAY CRESCENDO.

Apr 18, 2002 at 1:52 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix
I am 33, 34 next month, and I have to tell you that's the age when you start to feel that, sometimes, you are not as wild and magnificent as you were before, that perhaps you start to use your head more and that maybe you need to take more vitamins and go to the gym again.

Don't tell me that -- I'm getting very close
smily_headphones1.gif
Then again, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and already take vitamins, so maybe I'll be ok? Bah, don't want to think about it
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2002 at 2:03 AM Post #12 of 14
Happy birthday Crescendopower!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 18, 2002 at 2:52 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF
Bah, don't want to think about it
wink.gif

Do it, after all, you already lost your head. God knows what is going to fall off next!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back