An issue has been found
Jan 22, 2021 at 5:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Alexios_The_Third

New Head-Fier
Howdy, guys. Due to a corona stuff, i was so called "forced" to sell my 2018 Andromedas to some guy while a had to pay off a loan. I got to use my old sennheiser ie4 that i bought in 2010 (still working pretty well)
Now i`m more confident in the finances and want to have those emotions from a music again. I have no clue what to do. The first idea is to contact the guy to whom i sold my andromedas and convince him to sell it back, or to find a new andros or to find something new. I`d put them 4-4.5/5 as andro 2018 were too bassy to my head, still sounded pretty good. Has something new showed up since 2018? I listen to progressive metal, psychodelic musec, hard and progressive rock most of the time, therefore i care about mids and hights. Sometimes i lacked hights in andro. You guys are only people i can trustm while you`re constantly being forced by a sales man in a shop while listening to new headphones.
What would you advise to me?

Attachments

• 14184619086010.png
    14184619086010.png
    754.7 KB · Views: 0
Jan 22, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 5
BGVP DM8 and pocket the difference. :)

Nice cryptic and foreboding thread title there btw.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #5 of 5
I also heared about Solaris by CA, are they better than andro for progressive rock or progressive metal? I also read something about 64 audio u12t, and tia fourte. Are they better for that? I want to have iem's that will please me for years at all cost. They seem to be available in the store i'll go to listen to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back