An HP-1 headphone that almost everyone can afford! YAY!
Mar 10, 2006 at 7:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

saturnine

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.razerzone.com/

Wait a few seconds for the flash to load.

The Razer gaming mouse/mousepad company has developed a new soundcard & and a headphone they named the HP-1.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razer
The Razer Barracuda™ HP-1 Gaming Headphones uses 99% oxygen-free copper cable for gaming audio signal purity. The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones also provides for eight discrete audio drivers for optimal positional audio without compromising the gamer’s comfort when using the headset.

With some of the best components selected for the ultra-sensitive speaker drivers, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones delivers pinpoint positional accuracy essential for gaming.

The Razer Barracuda HP-1’s built-in microphone is designed specifically for in-game communications—featuring a short shaft for enhanced comfort and audio pickup, the microphone also features advanced noise cancellation capabilities ideal for frenzied in-game correspondence.

Powered with Razer Fidelity™, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 may be used with all soundcards; however, using it with the Razer Barracuda AC-1 gaming soundcard is strongly recommended as it delivers the best gaming audio experience in the world today.

Mar 10, 2006 at 1:16 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by some1x
edit: I think Razer Diamondback is an excellent mouse.

certainly. i've been an advocate for logitech mice a long time, but the first time i tried my buddies new diamondback i was amazed. i scored very well in an accuracytest in quake3, on his computer. if you know how hard it is to adjust to somebody else's settings and computer/pheriphials, you know what kind of compliment that is. it also glides as if you lubed it up
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back