An Absolutely Amazing Headphone Album! - Head-Fi TV, Episode 006
Aug 1, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #106 of 121
Great!

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #107 of 121
I knew it wasn't my kind of music going in but I bought it anyway because I am hoping that if they get enough support, they'll do some other kinds of music.  I consider my $15 a donation (didn't get hi-est-fi because my USB DAC won't let higher bitrates through anyway).

Dec 31, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #108 of 121
Just saw this and listened to some of the samples. Flippin amazing. I have never heard anything like this through a pair of headphones before. You can judge distance for god's sake. Absolutely stunning.

Jun 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #111 of 121
The moment you realize how utterly atrocious your temporary headphone/amp setup is... I wasn't impressed at all and couldnt appreciate any 3D imaging except for the left & right separation, Kill me already 
frown.gif

Jun 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #113 of 121
Get yourself a pair of HD700/800 and you won't regret it :)

Aug 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #115 of 121
There were more binaural+ albuns released. Just in case someone is interesed but doesn't know.
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=artistdetail&id=10344

At least they are more interesting than Explorations in space and time (my first purchase on hdtracks... and the one I regret the most) :)

The moment you realize how utterly atrocious your temporary headphone/amp setup is... I wasn't impressed at all and couldnt appreciate any 3D imaging except for the left & right separation, Kill me already 
frown.gif

Maybe your head's hrtf isn't compatible with the David Chesky one.

I think it's what happens with me, because I heard binaural recordings that gave me amazing effects even on cheap earbuds... but all those Chesky "binaural+" albuns just don't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back