Amsterdam trip
Feb 20, 2010 at 8:32 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, what a time to join the army.
I hope its because you want to fight for your country and not for a career move.
I dont know if youre in the USA, but if so, i hope youre joining for the right reasons.
If youre a smoker, be careful what you put into your blood stream in Amsterdamn, because the army will check your system for it.

It's not the US. It's the IDF, and it's not really my choice, it's mandatory. But I still want to join the army and fight for my country, god knows it needs it.

I'm not a smoker, I smoke hookah about once a week or two and I don't want to get near drugs. Even if I do, I don't have to worry about it, I enlist in March 2011.

I lived in Den Haag for 4 years when I was 5-9 years old and I was in Amsterdam for a day in the summer so I have an idea what it's about.

Feb 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shimmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is false. You can buy magic "truffles" in Amsterdam. I was just there last week, very fun time =).

Well, it's illegal to sell it.

Feb 21, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by gp_hebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you get tired of the touristy stuff and if you like symphonic music, grab last minute tickets at the Concertgebouw, you won't regret your experience.

3580425133_29476391c4.jpg

Oooooo!!! Makes a really nice desktop backround!!!
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back