Amperior is here!
Jun 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

TheDeliveryMan

100+ Head-Fier
For those looking to pick up an Amperior, Apple.com has them available for order today. Enjoy!

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H8612ZM/A/sennheiser-amperior-over-ear-headphones?

Jun 13, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #3 of 14
Quote:
wait, why on apples store first?

Apple retail and online is a known place to spend lots of money. When you buy a Mac Pro, what's the difference of a $300 headphone. When you are in the retail shop, Apple has one of the highest cost per square feet mass retail locations availble. So why not Apple?

Jun 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:
Apple retail and online is a known place to spend lots of money. When you buy a Mac Pro, what's the difference of a $300 headphone. When you are in the retail shop, Apple has one of the highest cost per square feet mass retail locations availble. So why not Apple?

+1. Sad but true, folks.

Jun 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

true, tho unlike many apple products id like to think that this is not over-valued.

Jun 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:
We aren't going to get into that discussion here. What "value" is, changes from person to person. Unfollowing this thread in case something does spark.

obviously value is subjective. however, i simply stated my opinion in thinking that some apple products are over-valued while i hope the amperior is not.

if that is flame war bait, then well, everyone on this forum should stop talking about beats being over-valued. or any headphone for that matter.

not really sure why you use WE either, unless you are royalty of course.

Jun 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #9 of 14
Aww, only the silver version available though.

Jun 14, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

It's a $350 headphone--but yeah, it fits well with Senn's US MAP policy.

Jun 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #14 of 14
Yeah the website has the blue one now as well. Mine arrives today. Can't wait! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back