AMP3 pro2 give away
Nov 18, 2009 at 9:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 133

nc8000

Headphoneus Supremus
I have an AMP3 pro2 that was given to me as a free sample for the Danish head-fi meet by HiSoundAdio although due to Danish customs it didn't arrive in time for the meet. I have been burning it in for over 200 hours and been listening to it for a while with all my phones and come to the conclusion that I am not going to be able to use it, there is just too much hiss and noise with my phones and the codec problems mean that I can't use it with most of my music. Since I haven't paid for this unit I will not sell it but give it away to somebody who will use it. You will have to pay for shipping ($20-30 for most locations). If you want the unit post in this thread before end of Sunday and I will choose one to receive it and ship it on Tuesday.

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #4 of 133
Really wanted to get this one,but shipping alone will cost me around 50$.
If it is shipping alone ? Woo Hoo!!

Nov 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM Post #8 of 133
Tossing my hat in the ring. Anything would be an upgrade from my current setup: Sansa Clip --> Fiio E5 --> Grado SR80

Nov 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM Post #9 of 133
I would like to put myself forward thanks ,ive had afew posts in the amp3 threads and have just pre ordered the rebranded telcast t51.
on the downside im not very good at reveiws (with words in general) but i would try and do a comparason to my cowon d2 and t51 and wouldnt sell on

Nov 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM Post #10 of 133
Wow, my Vibez died recently and had been thinking about a new "audiophile" player , tough to find in the UK though ,it be great if you would consider me as my Sharp minidisc player isnt cutting it these days!.

Nov 18, 2009 at 1:11 PM Post #12 of 133
Wow, that is really generous!

I'm probably receiving my HM-801 in the next two weeks and would love to do a comparison. I actually almost ordered the Amp3 for a more portable device. Not many people will get to compare this to the 801; I hope I might be one of them
smily_headphones1.gif

Since you're so generous, I would most certainly be willing to start a European (or EU-wide) loan-program, if the piece you have is comparable to sale-units. This way we could also get a good view on the player, not to mention to form an even more objective "truth" about its sound with the many references we each possess.

I don't speak Danish, but I'm from Finland and we always get along, don't we?
wink.gif

Thank you for this opportunity.

-Pop

Nov 18, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #13 of 133
I'd also like to volunteer for this! I'm getting the Fischer Audio Eterna (my first "pro" iem!) in a week or two. Would love to use them on a AMP3!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #14 of 133
Count me in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back