1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Amp SOLD: Monoprice Cavalli Liquid Platinum w/extra pair of tubes + More Tubes

Trader History (38)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Amp SOLD!

I am the original owner. Purchased directly from Monoprice in November, 2018.
    Since then, it was only my main amp for a couple months and seldom used after that. I would estimate it has been on for less than 200 hours.

Due to the light use, it is in excellent condition. There are no dents or scratches and it's always been in a smoke-free environment. It will come with all the original accessories/paperwork and in the original box.
    The only issue is that one of the two original EH tubes died within 10 minutes of use, right out of the box. Still, I'll include the original tubes in the box.

I will also include an additional pairs of tubes:
    Electro-Harmonix 6922 Gold - Less than 50 hours on these. I bought them to replace the original EH tubes (originals are not the Gold pin model EH 6922). Purchased new from Viva Tubes and they are matched. ~$53 value

IMG_1449.JPEG IMG_1450.JPEG IMG_1451.JPEG IMG_1453.JPEG IMG_1454.JPEG IMG_1452.JPEG

I am asking $500 (USD) including Paypal fees and (insured) shipping to CONUS. I will ship outside CONUS but buyer assumes all shipping fees and other fees (import taxes, etc).

I also have a couple other pairs of tubes I can sell with the amp but are not included in the price listed above:

Genalex Gold Lion 6922/E88CC - Got these new for Christmas last year. Had parents purchase them from thetubestore.com ($101.90). They are matched and balanced. Used less than 30 hours. $60 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.
    IMG_1455.JPEG

Amperex JAN 6922 (made in USA) - I bought these used (tested good) from eBay (for ~$55) just before I got the Platinum in and I used these for the majority of my listening. $30 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.
    IMG_1458.JPEG

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. TK16
    Noticed my handwriting right away on the Brimar CV2492, Excellent head-fier here, Buy with confidence. GLWS bro!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Wes S and Schwibbles like this.
  3. Schwibbles
    Price drop and bump!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  4. Schwibbles
    Price drop!

5. knivek
    Did you pair these with your old AFC's at all?

6. Schwibbles
    I did! It was an excellent pairing. The Platinum was able to drive them with ease and the slightly warm sound helped a little with the upper bass/lower mids dip that the Aeon are known for.

7. Schwibbles
    Price drop!

8. Schwibbles
    Price drop!