amp prices in china?
Sep 2, 2002 at 10:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Aong

Head-Fier
my parent will be going to china in about two weeks. Anyways, i hear that china makes a few of good headphone amplifiers (ASL...etc). Just wondering whether they would be much cheaper than buy locally? also, any recommendations?

thanks

Sep 3, 2002 at 1:02 AM Post #2 of 7
Hi, Aong:
There are several headphone amp made in China. Maybe you already know some of them: cyber 20, G&W t2a. they are all tube amp and works fine with HD600. But there are many DIY amps which are thought much better than commerical availables. However, I do not think you can get them in two weeks.
I have no idea how to paste pic, so here is an attachment, just go check.
good luck, man.

Sep 3, 2002 at 2:23 AM Post #3 of 7
If you're thinking about source, then you can pick up the music hall mmf-25 equivalent (Shanling cd-s100) for CDN$240. That's what I paid for mine
biggrin.gif

Go and check the shanling website for their address and dealers.

Sep 3, 2002 at 3:22 AM Post #4 of 7
All our products is made in our China factory but We can not sell in China. All finished products should return to Hong Kong.

Why ? Our Base is in Hong Kong and sign a Assemble agreement with China Goverment. All parts should come from Hong Kong and finsied products should be 100% return. So sorry ! You can not found our products in China. You can found our products in HK but it is 220V version and not 100% same as DT version.

Sep 3, 2002 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

There are several headphone amp made in China. Maybe you already know some of them: cyber 20, G&W t2a. they are all tube amp and works fine with HD600. But there are many DIY amps which are thought much better than commerical availables. However, I do not think you can get them in two weeks.

I think clifford is right, and all products are 220v version.

Sep 3, 2002 at 9:37 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Lau
You can found our products in HK but it is 220V version and not 100% same as DT version.

Are the products you sell in HK the same as the ones you sell in the Philippines? (I would think so as we also use 220V).

Aside from input voltage, what else is different on the 220V version of MG Head.

Many thanks, Joe.

Sep 4, 2002 at 2:34 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by rtsy

Are the products you sell in HK the same as the ones you sell in the Philippines? (I would think so as we also use 220V).

Aside from input voltage, what else is different on the 220V version of MG Head.

Many thanks, Joe.

Coupling Cap & transformers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back