Amp Builders - Who and Where are you & What do you build?
May 25, 2004 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
Thought this might make for an interesting and useful thread. I'm constantly reading threads here where members are searching for the DIYers here in order to get an amp built. How about all the amp builders come forward and just say "Hi", tell us where you're based and what you build and a few other details. Sure would make things easier for everyone down the line.

I'll make a page at the ipod studio, too, listing all the replies here in a kind of amp makers directory.

What to include:

Name, location, experience?, which amps you make and how you can best be contacted.

Did I miss anything?

May 25, 2004 at 10:08 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
Thought this might make for an interesting and useful thread. I'm constantly reading threads here where members are searching for the DIYers here in order to get an amp built. How about all the amp builders come forward and just say "Hi", tell us where you're based and what you build and a few other details. Sure would make things easier for everyone down the line.

I'll make a page at the ipod studio, too, listing all the replies here in a kind of amp makers directory.

What to include:

Name, location, experience?, which amps you make and how you can best be contacted.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah,

http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

I'm wondering what the policy here is about posting all you ask in this thread...

May 25, 2004 at 10:16 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Yeah,

http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

I'm wondering what the policy here is about posting all you ask in this thread...

Yes, I've seen that one but there seems to be a lot more than those listed there, though I could be wrong.

Don't break the rules when posting, but I don't think you would if you just posted some brief details.

May 25, 2004 at 1:00 PM Post #4 of 4
The amp builders themselves cannot advertise their products in the discussion forums. For them to respond to this thread would be a violation of the Head-Fi Terms of Use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back