AmericaHifi - Giveaway - Titan Audio Power Cables
Apr 20, 2021 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57
Titan Audio Power Cables and Power Blocks – TITAN GIVEAWAY
NEXT DRAWING DATE IS: JULY 31st, 2021

We have been looking for high quality, handmade power cables and mains power conditioners (mains power blocks). We are pleased to announce that we are Authorized Resellers for Titan Audio, and we stock their range of power cables and mains blocks, imported from the United Kingdom.
Titan Audio Cables are in stock now, at our website: americahifi.com/titan

BUT – we need to know from the Head-Fi Community the level of interest in purchasing the various power cables and power blocks/conditioners, so we need your feedback please.

1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!​
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?​
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?​

2. Signup on our site here: "TITAN GIVEAWAY PAGE"
You need to enter your Name, Email and your Head-Fi Username (in the comments section).

Thereafter you will receive an email from us just once per month.
We do not share any details with any third party, and we will unsubscribe you immediately upon request (but you lose the chance to win your cable!)

GIVEAWAY - ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS: STARTING MAY 31st, 2021
In return we are offering a giveaway as often as we can (every 2 months!) – the Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord (1.5M)
To be completely fair – you can only win 1 cable, so if you win a cable, you will not be entered for future drawings!
You need to be subscribed to be entered into the drawing!
PLEASE NOTE: To enter, you need to (1) comment in this thread AND (2) signup on our site... then you are automatically entered every time we have the giveaway!

ABOUT TITAN AUDIO CABLES:
America HiFi is stocking the full range of Titan Audio Power Cables and Mains Power Blocks/Conditioners. There are three offerings:

NYX:
Starting at a price point of $179, are the Nyx Power Cord, Nyx Signature Power Cord and Nyx Mains Block.

HELIOS:
For those seeking the new FORCEFIELD TECHNOLOGY (see below), we will stock the Helios Power Cord and Helios Signature Power Cord, along with a Helios Mains Block. Prices for the Helios range of cables starts at $349.

EROS:
And the top of the range options is the Eros Power Cord, Eros Signature Power cord and Eros Mains Block. These cables also offer FORCEFIELD TECHNOLOGY and OCC (single crystal copper) construction. These cables are available from $599.

About Titan Audio - Handmade in the United Kingdom:
Titan Audio have announced a new range of mains cables. This includes a new dedicated range of both source (low power) and high current cables, each of which is built for purpose.

Titan have developed the idea to offer customers both a source and high current cable from each model, which will suit any customer budget. As you move up the range, you will experience a dramatic difference in sound quality, and the cables specifications naturally follow suit. All new cables will have a lifetime warranty.

Furthermore, in a world first, the Helios, Helios Signature, Eros, and Eros Signature will come with the option of adding the Titan Audio revolutionary FORCEFIELD TECHNOLOGY (Patent Pending) which brings a new level of protection from RFI & EMI interference. This technology has never been seen before in the industry. This new technology offers an invisible shield around the cable, which further reduces any of these negative effects, while also maintaining the sublime power delivery characteristics that Titan Audio cables have always offered. This technology comes to market after years of research and development. The Forcefield technology can be added as an optional extra when purchasing your new cable, or you can add this later, as both Helios & Eros models will come with Forcefield Technology Connectors so you can retro fit these at any time.

You can purchase the Titan Audio Cables and Power Blocks here: americahifi.com/titan

Titan_audio_new_cables_hifi_news_june_2020_1.jpg

Head-Fi - Titan post.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 57
I am looking for 1 possibly 2 power cables to complete my system upgrade in the next 6 months
I am not looking for a power conditioner, only because I already have one that I like
And yes, I consider the prices very fair if the quality is there. Be interested in seeing/reading more about the Titan line.

Apr 20, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #3 of 57
The link does not seem to open for me. I would need to know a lot more about the cable before really commenting on considering it. I recently updated 10 meter of interconnects in my system and was starting to think about the power cords.

Apr 20, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 57
OOh!
1.) I have one Audioquest power cable now, for my best setup. I wasn’t looking for another, but I definitely could use it for my PS Audio Sprout II hooked up to my turntable.
2.) I have been looking for my first power conditioner for months, and in my new (first) house I feel like I finally have a quiet enough environment to enjoy the finishing touches to my audio system(s). I haven’t found “the one” yet, and good info about the power conditioning tech would be appreciated. What range of prices will these be?
3.) While my income would have me looking at the lower end of prices, $179 -$500 seem fair for a power cable, not sure where a power conditioner would fall if it was priced above a Furman or Tripp Lite.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021 at 7:38 PM Post #5 of 57
The link does not seem to open for me. I would need to know a lot more about the cable before really commenting on considering it. I recently updated 10 meter of interconnects in my system and was starting to think about the power cords.
Apologies. You can try the main website link: https://americahifi.com and simply click on Contact Us at the top of the page!
We will post some reviews and full specifications on our site - before the end of April 2021.
Regardless, if you sign up on our site, you will be entered for the free cable!

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 57
OOh!
1.) I have one Audioquest power cable now, for my best setup. I wasn’t looking for another, but I definitely could use it for my PS Audio Sprout II hooked up to my turntable.
2.) I have been looking for my first power conditioner for months, and in my new (first) house I feel like I finally have a quiet enough environment to enjoy the finishing touches to my audio system(s). I haven’t found “the one” yet, and good info about the power conditioning tech would be appreciated. What range of prices will these be?
3.) While my income would have me looking at the lower end of prices, $179 -$500 seem fair for a power cable, not sure where a power conditioner would fall if it was priced above a Furman or Tripp Lite.
Hello Evshrug, There are quite a few options! And I will post full specifications and reviews.

The standard Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord will be $179 for 1.5M, and $229 for 3M. The high current version starts at $299.
One step up from this is the Titan Audio Helios Power Cord which will run $349 for 1.5M, and $499 for 3M. The high current version starts at $449.
The Titan Audio Power Conditioners (6 outlets) will start at $249.
Now of course - we will have some special offers/discount codes available!

Apr 20, 2021 at 11:44 PM Post #7 of 57
1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
(a) - In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?​
(b) - In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?​
(c) - Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?​
(a) - likely, I'm expecting a new DHT tube this month and having a better power cable for both it and my Network Streaming Bricasti M3 would be a great
(b) - yep, I've got dinky little Furmans which have worked but I've not been thrilled with them and overall the build quality is kinda underwhelming
(c) - Reasonably so, I've got Pangea's which work and I don't mind the increased price if it'll help further clean up the system as a whole

The standard Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord will be $179 for 1.5M, and $229 for 3M. The high current version starts at $299.
One step up from this is the Titan Audio Helios Power Cord which will run $349 for 1.5M, and $499 for 3M. The high current version starts at $449.

Those prices seem reasonable enough, especially both the high current power cable and conditioner. Ironically I've got Furmans that cost that much already...

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021 at 1:53 AM Post #8 of 57
(a) - likely, I'm expecting a new DHT tube this month and having a better power cable for both it and my Network Streaming Bricasti M3 would be a great
(b) - yep, I've got dinky little Furmans which have worked but I've not been thrilled with them and overall the build quality is kinda underwhelming
(c) - Reasonably so, I've got Pangea's which work and I don't mind the increased price if it'll help further clean up the system as a whole

Those prices seem reasonable enough, especially both the high current power cable and conditioner. Ironically I've got Furmans that cost that much already...
Yes, there are three Titan Audio Power Blocks, well built, and I think you would find them more 'substantial' than those offered by Furmans. As soon as we have detailed specifications and pricing, we will put links up on Head-Fi.

Apr 21, 2021 at 6:29 AM Post #9 of 57
Thanks for holding this giveaway.
I look forward to reading more about the Forcefield tech' and seeing more pic's of everything.

1:
Maybe....? It really depends on finances. If I were to buy a mains cable it would likely have to be your cheapest, just 'cos spending on audio gear is probably out of the question for me at the moment.
2:
Unlikely at best, a power conditioner would definitely be beyond my means, despite my desire to own one.
3:
Cables and conditioners can get frighteningly expensive, so even if they're beyond my non-existent budget, your prices seem reasonable to me, it'd depend on the build quality/materials.

Apr 21, 2021 at 6:30 AM Post #10 of 57
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?

- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?

- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

- No.

- Most likely not, even though there are some grounding issues where I live (and the electricity is generally not the best and may benefit from an uninterruptible power supply (not from a sound quality point of view, though), although I don't want to risk anything (heard multiple stories of them failing or burning out, also I don't want to spend money on that)), but I deal (fix) them in a passive way.

- No, I don't - perhaps compared to some of the boutique competition, but as I only buy or make cables based on aesthetics and functionality, I would rather DIY my own cable (e.g. with VIABLUE connectors - simply and solely because I like their design) if I needed a new one (for whatever reason).

Apr 21, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #11 of 57
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

If I purchase a new component, perhaps. I have aftermarket power cords on all my components as of now.

I am looking at perhaps a regenerator. I have conditioners already.

I usually purchase right in the middle of that range so yes they seem realistic.

ps. I was unable to send via your web form. No idea why it was rejected.

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #12 of 57
If I purchase a new component, perhaps. I have aftermarket power cords on all my components as of now.

I am looking at perhaps a regenerator. I have conditioners already.

I usually purchase right in the middle of that range so yes they seem realistic.

ps. I was unable to send via your web form. No idea why it was rejected.

Apologies, I updated your details in our system... you are entered for the drawing (you might receive a confirmation email from our website).
If you want to unsubscribe, simply email me or contact through the website! (We will only send 1 email each month!)
I tested the form - and it is working fine now: very rarely the reCAPTCHA service can prevent a submission, if it ever happens - simply try once more. =)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021 at 7:21 PM Post #13 of 57
1- Yes, just 1 cable.
2- No, they are beyond my budget.
3- Lower end of that range seems more realistic to me.

Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #14 of 57
Hello Evshrug, There are quite a few options! And I will post full specifications and reviews.

Thank you for the update on pricing and lineup. I will be paying close attention to the Titan Audio Helios lineup, as that looks to be closer to what I want/need for my final system power cord upgrade.

Apr 22, 2021 at 2:27 PM Post #15 of 57
Thank you for the update on pricing and lineup. I will be paying close attention to the Titan Audio Helios lineup, as that looks to be closer to what I want/need for my final system power cord upgrade.
1. Yes, very likely I will buy one or two power cables.
2. No. I already have two that I'm happy with.
3. Sure, prices seem reasonable in high-end power cable market. I'd check a few reviews first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back