AmericaHifi - Giveaway - Titan Audio Power Cables
Apr 22, 2021 at 6:56 PM Post #17 of 57
1 - Yes I will be purchasing new power cables in the next 6 months, I have a new amp on the way.
2 - I have a power conditioner for my main listening station but will be purchasing a new one for my bedside set up.
3 - Your prices are more than fair.

Apr 23, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #19 of 57
The power cables look really nice!

1. I am buying some new components, so yes I could be in the market for 1-2 power cables
2. Unlikely this year - maybe next year
3. The pricing seems fair, probably willing to spend $200 on each power cable.

Apr 24, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #20 of 57
Oops. That was supposed to be a reply to the thread, not the post. Sorry.
Don't worry, you are entered for the giveaway! Just stay subscribed and we will announce the winner, starting May 31st 2021.

We would love feedback of course, so it would be great to have any winners post their thoughts about the Titan Audio Power Cable in this thread!

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #21 of 57
I would need to see the sprcifications, but yes, I would be interested if the specs are right!

1. yes, I am looking to upgrade from an Audioquest NRG-Y2 power cable,might be interested in 2 cables.
2. Depends upon price, I need a power block with 6 outlets.
3. Price range looks good actually.

thank you!

Apr 25, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #22 of 57
Thanks for holding this giveaway.
I look forward to reading more about the Forcefield tech' and seeing more pic's of everything.

1:
Maybe....? It really depends on finances. If I were to buy a mains cable it would likely have to be your cheapest, just 'cos spending on audio gear is probably out of the question for me at the moment.
2:
Unlikely at best, a power conditioner would definitely be beyond my means, despite my desire to own one.
3:
Cables and conditioners can get frighteningly expensive, so even if they're beyond my non-existent budget, your prices seem reasonable to me, it'd depend on the build quality/materials.
The Forcefield Tech is interesting, we will be updating our website this week and hope to have the Titan Audio products listed including this intriguing technology. Basically it is an add-on unit, available for some of the cables, I am attaching some photos here!

FFT Module 1.jpg
FFT Module 4.jpg

Apr 26, 2021 at 6:17 AM Post #23 of 57
The Forcefield Tech is interesting, we will be updating our website this week and hope to have the Titan Audio products listed including this intriguing technology. Basically it is an add-on unit, available for some of the cables, I am attaching some photos here!

FFT Module 1.jpgFFT Module 4.jpg
Is it kind of like a ferrite choke? How does it work externally from the shielding?

Apr 26, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #24 of 57
Is it kind of like a ferrite choke? How does it work externally from the shielding?
Here is what I know about the FFT Module:

It will work with compatible Titan Power Cables: the Helios and Eros models (it is not compatible with the lower priced Nyx cables).

The FFT (Force Field Technology) module connects to a special conductor that is spiral wrapped around the outside of the Helios and Eros Power Cables, it is then powered by a universal 5V supply. It is claimed to setup an active shield that makes cables 100% impervious to outside noise interference.

Once I have the pages up on my site with full specifications and details I will post a thread to Head-Fi!

May 1, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #25 of 57
Thanks for holding this giveaway.
I look forward to reading more about the Forcefield tech' and seeing more pic's of everything.

1:
Maybe....? It really depends on finances. If I were to buy a mains cable it would likely have to be your cheapest, just 'cos spending on audio gear is probably out of the question for me at the moment.
2:
Unlikely at best, a power conditioner would definitely be beyond my means, despite my desire to own one.
3:
Cables and conditioners can get frighteningly expensive, so even if they're beyond my non-existent budget, your prices seem reasonable to me, it'd depend on the build quality/materials.
Thank you - we have updated our website and there are now details for the Forcefield Tech (FFT) add-on unit, you can see details here:

See details here: Titan Audio FFT Module

We expect to start to get stock of the Titan Products early May...

May 4, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #26 of 57
May 4th, 2021 Update:
The Titan Audio Cables and Power Blocks are on their way to us now, we expect to receive stock early next week, and will immediately update the site with inventory.

And yes - please sign up here, and you will be entered for a free Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord, starting May 31st, 2021. You need to post in this thread AND then sign up on our site (link below). Good Luck!

1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

2. Signup on our site here: "TITAN GIVEAWAY PAGE"
You need to enter your name, email address and (most important!) in the comment line your Head-Fi Username – so that we can match it with your comment! Plus leave any additional comments!

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #27 of 57
Yes I would buy a quality power cable, maybe more depending on quality to price.
Already have power conditioner, but always interested in better items .
The lower range of your cables are a better fit for me, and yes this is a realistic price.

May 6, 2021 at 12:57 PM Post #28 of 57
I would need to see the sprcifications, but yes, I would be interested if the specs are right!

1. yes, I am looking to upgrade from an Audioquest NRG-Y2 power cable,might be interested in 2 cables.
2. Depends upon price, I need a power block with 6 outlets.
3. Price range looks good actually.

thank you!

Hello, thank you for subscribing!

The entry level Titan Audio Nyx Signature Power Cord is a great replacement for the AudioQuest NRG-Y2 power cable.
You might also consider the slightly more expensive Helios Signature Power Cord.
Both of these are high current - capable of running power amplifiers etc.

These cables (along with all the other Titan Audio products) will be coming in to stock by Mid-May!
Links to the the Cables here: The Nyx Signature Power Cord and The Helios Signature Power Cord

Nyx Signature 1.jpg
(above is the Nyx Signature Power Cord)

Helios Signature 1.jpg
(above is the Helios Signature Power Cord)

May 24, 2021 at 11:37 PM Post #29 of 57
Update - Monday, May 24th 2021:

In Stock Now - we have the full range of Titan Audio Power Cables and Power Blocks!

Hello Head-Fi Members!

In just 7 days (May 31st, 2021) we will announce the winner of the first Titan Audio Nyx Power Cable Giveaway.
We just received our shipment of the Titan Audio Products, and here is the first one... To have a chance of winning this cable you need to follow the instructions:

1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

2. Signup on our site here: "TITAN GIVEAWAY PAGE"
You need to enter your name, email address and (most important!) in the comment line your Head-Fi Username – so that we can match it with your comment! Plus leave any additional comments!

That's it!
Then you have a chance of winning one of these cables!

Titan Audio Nyx Giveaway 2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back