Amelie - Jeunet
Sep 4, 2002 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 27
He he. Got a chuckle out of your sig, Tim.
tongue.gif

markl

Apr 7, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #18 of 27
My Vote: City of Lost Children.

But, speaking of Jeunet and Tautou- I'm sitting on "A Very Long Engagement" and only this site and music are between me and watching it...

Apr 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #19 of 27

Quote:
My Vote: City of Lost Children.

But, speaking of Jeunet and Tautou- I'm sitting on "A Very Long Engagement" and only this site and music are between me and watching it...

that films alright.
i would say its one of jeunet's weaker works along with micmacs.
but its still highly stylized like the rest of his works.
that alone for me is enough.
but i'd recommend jeunet's short film that he made a long time ago with pinon.
its uploaded on to youtube, you should check that out.

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #20 of 27
^^ Thanks, will do!

Oh, I bought the MicMacs soundtrack before even seeing the movie- it's okay but I don't get that excited to listen to it.

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #21 of 27
I was sort of surprised to see a bunch of old regulars posting here; then I checked the time stamp on the earlier posts. He musta dug deep to resurrect this one.

On a thread related note, I've never seen it.

Apr 9, 2011 at 5:33 AM Post #22 of 27

Quote:
I was sort of surprised to see a bunch of old regulars posting here; then I checked the time stamp on the earlier posts. He musta dug deep to resurrect this one.

On a thread related note, I've never seen it.

haha yea I was bored and I looked up amelie on the search bar and resurrected this baby.
this film is too amazing to just let it die.

Apr 10, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #24 of 27
I love this movie, utterly brilliant, with an equally brilliant soundtrack (Comtine D'un Autre Ete: L'apres midi  has one of the highest play counts in my itunes!)

Maybe I should get it on Bluray :D 

Apr 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #25 of 27

Quote:
I love this movie, utterly brilliant, with an equally brilliant soundtrack (Comtine D'un Autre Ete: L'apres midi  has one of the highest play counts in my itunes!)

Maybe I should get it on Bluray :D 

I've been meaning to get this on Bluray as well, but I could never find it.
frown.gif
   Thanks to this thread, I looked on Amazon and see some sellers have it!  Joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back