Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Bossatiger

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is an AMB M3 M³ Amp and the matching Sigma 11 σ11 PSUBoth the amp and psu are built by Ying of YMB Audio. The M3 amp has the bass-boost knob upgrade and 3xOPA627 opamps. The amp and psu are in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION; however, their exterior cases are very beat-up. This setup was my main desktop amp that went to hell and came back. I moved it around for a lot from different places to different places (namely across states, between amateur studios, in 35+ recording sessions) and used it with my HD800s (which I sold some time ago) for recording and production. As a result, the amp and psu have been crushed, dropped, banged, stomped, punched, and yelled at in frustration. The cases are thick and sturdy metal so they were able to withstand the beating without breaking a sweat. All the components are in perfect working condition, I guaranteed this; if you don't like it, you can return it in the same beat-up condition for a full refund (minus shipping). 

The M3 with the OPA627s have a very lush and warm tube-like sound for a solid state. 

I am the second owner of this amp; the original listing is here: (where I paid $420 for it) 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/633499/amb-m-headphone-amplifier-ybm-audio-built-toronto-canada

The $300 includes shipping CONUS. Don't let this deal pass. If you don't care about the looks of the amp, this is a steal!

PM me and thanks for looking.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #2 of 4

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
omg, what have you done to my old amp!?!! 
basshead.gif

Just kidding, I know studio environment can be a harsh place. 

Just to clarify though, Ying of YBM is located somewhere in US and not Canada, it's me who is located in Toronto, the guy who originally bought the unit off Ying. 

Anyways, best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread