Amazon Delivery (need help)
Nov 29, 2011 at 6:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Torontoraccoon

100+ Head-Fier

Shipment 1 of 1

[size=1.35em] Shipped[/size]

Delivery Estimate: November 29, 2011

So I have this screen, and if I click on the "Track your package" I get this window

The item is not in my mailbox, I live in a huge apartment building, so I doubt they would hide it in the bushes, or near a porch as they have mentioned in the FAQ.

So has it been delivered to me? To the warehouse? What do I do? 

First time dealing with online purchases from Amazon, so I am a total noob. Worst part - I have four more items they are sending me. I hope they dont get lost or something, would make me a sad raccoon.

Nov 29, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #2 of 7
Here is another one, different delivery company, but these guys are so much better (at least giving details)

Should I start freaking out?

Nov 29, 2011 at 6:51 AM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
Here is another one, different delivery company, but these guys are so much better (at least giving details)

Should I start freaking out?

Arrival scan means the item it at the sort facility. Pretty much after this it would go into transit. If its for the 30th that means it should be out for deliver on the 30th. So I wouldn't worry about it. You start to worry when it says delivered and you're missing the package. But the fact that its through amazon; they usually would back you up in the event something like that were to happen (good customer support).

Nov 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #5 of 7
I've had packages say "Delivered" when they definitely weren't, only to show up at my doorstep the next day. It could be an error on UPS/Fedex's part. You could always give them a call.

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #7 of 7
Hopefully they delivered it to your apt office

Users who are viewing this thread

Back